Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 166
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 156
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 142
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 110
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 105
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Voted One of the Best 2021 Accountants by Small Business Monthly Readers
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Anduin Joins the Information Technology Alliance
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- Lanigan Ryan Announces Rebrand
- Corvee Offers Tax Planning Live Webinar
- Fibrus Networks choose Sysco Software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain
- Community Disaster Loans are forgiven 9 years after Superstorm Sandy
- D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group Reveals New D.E.F.Y. Everyday Collection
- Anduin Sponsors the PKF International 2021 North America Regional Meeting
Less time for patients, a high rate of claim denials, fewer revenue collections than expected, high medical accounts receivables, increasing bad debts, and business growth plateau.
These are the most common obstacles that hold healthcare providers back from taking their lab business to new heights. In this challenging era, where an ongoing pandemic has changed the work schedules, business plans, and the way of treating patients and managing medical claims. Lab practitioners are looking for proactive strategies to thrive in the financial crisis and rebuild their healthcare practice for generating maximum profits.
Have you found the solution to all these problems?
If no, then your search ends here. Laboratory Billings, with its dedicated task force, is helping healthcare providers to recover from the financial crisis. It has become the industry-leading lab billing company in the United States with a satisfactory loyal custom base.
More on eTradeWire News
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- BizTechReports Features Insights from ABI Research, Gartner and Strategy Analytics
- Tri-Eagle Sales to be Launch Customer for Ring Power & Nikola
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
When you acquire the services of its highly trained billers, coders, and ar recovery experts, you become able to get your lab practice back in financial order. Experts at Laboratory Billings dive into your existing revenue cycle management to identify the problematic areas that cause revenue loss.
After root cause analysis, they provide customized RCM solutions to 10x growth in a minimum time period. No doubt, it takes extraordinary levels of creativity and innovation, but Laboratory Billings is making a remarkable contribution to transforming the healthcare businesses in the United States. It takes massive steps forward in your efficiency, resourcefulness, and value creation.
It provides the following services :
- 100% HIPAA compliance billing services.
- Real-time transaction audits.
- Primary and secondary insurance verification.
- Claims submission on a daily basis.
- Rejection follow-up within 24 hours.
- Tracking and follow-up of partial or incorrect payments.
- Denial management based on detailed analysis.
- Methodical and proactive AR follow-up.
- Timely payment posting to reflect accurate AR.
- No, write-offs or adjustments on claims without your consent.
- Dedicated account manager providing you end-to-end support.
- Instant reduction in operational costs.
- Customized reporting.
Don't let an inefficient billing system slow you down. Collaborate with LaboratoryBillings and enjoy immense benefits
More on eTradeWire News
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Compass Proud to be Part of Havana Nights Chattanooga
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
- Our Loving Pet: Give Your Pet All The Love And Attention With Premium Pet Products
Visit here: https://laboratorybillings.com/
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750
- Forge3, Ltd., Named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Lehigh Valley Business
- Ventura County's America's Job Centers of California Re-Open
- Seniority or Performance Reevaluating Pay Inequity
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive raises $50,000 for Students in Action
- A Tribute to Joel Ferguson's many years of Service and Dedication
- PulteGroup opening for sales soon at The Preserve at Bannon Lakes
- Abcam (ABCM) acquires BioVision, Inc
- Online Excel Classes 50% Off Sale - November Cyber Monday Special Offer
- Andromeda Galactic Founders speaking at TDevConf 2021
- New Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant, Breakfast at Victoria's Opens in Sarasota FL
- Virtual Studio Visits with Artists from The Center's "Chroma Terra" Exhibition
- John A. K. Lowe Joins New Advisory Board Of International Business Circle
- Abby Lane Releases New Dark Fantasy - The Immortal Blood