Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 325
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 241
- Deep Learning Robotics (DLR) Teams with FANUC to Provide Compatibility Between DLR's Smart Robot Learning Technology and FANUC's Industrial Robots 165
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 135
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 127
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 122
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten
Similar on eTradeWire
- SMi Group's 22nd Annual Global MilSatCom 2020 Goes Virtual
- Daniel Vaswani, Criminal Defense Attorney, reflects on Fans Booing NFL Players Standing in Unity
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: Implementing the Future of Transportation
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- The Newest US Navy Challenge Coins To Set Sail
- Veteran-Owned Publishing Firm Begins PREORDER Sales of NEW Groundbreaking Marketing Guidebook for Transitioning Military Members, Spouses & Veterans
- Tiger Fuel honors essential workers behind the wheel
- DOT drug compliance testing remains in effect during COVID era
- SMi Group's 21st Annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference Goes Virtual
L2 Aviation provided multiple Contract Field Teams (CFT) as part of our Remote Avionics Modification Services (RAMS) at different government locations that completed the avionics installations on 58 KC-10 Extender aircraft. The installation of ADS-B, as part of a full Communications, Navigation, Surveillance and Air Traffic Management Systems (CNS/ATM) upgrade, allows the U.S. Air Force to keep the high-volume refueling capabilities of the KC-10 ready to support America's warfighters all over the globe long in to the future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Foster and Adoption Group Tackles Animal Overpopulation One Community at a Time
- Wrights Plastics offer free site survey to end sneeze screen 'confusion'
- Local Non-profit Announces New Leadership, New Direction and New Partnerships To Increase Civic Engagement
- Association for Talent Development hosting webinar for developing training for the modern learner
- Leading climate tagging app Klimat now compatible with Nolio, Suunto
L2 Aviation RAMS teams completed each installation in just 4.5 days per aircraft on average which was quicker than the time originally set even during the outbreak. "The project was delayed for 8 days at the start and then we faced another delay of 8 additional days while under quarantine for suspected COVID-19 exposure of a team member", said Adam Tsakonas, Program Manager for L2 Aviation. "Even with the loss of 16 days the program pulled ahead of the original schedule and we were able to scale back to a single mod-line as we worked through the final aircraft."
"We are extremely honored to have been selected by Collins Aerospace as their installation and integration team for this project", said Mark Lebovitz, Founder & CEO of L2 Aviation. "Not only was this project technically and logistically challenging, but carried on despite the pandemic without negative impact to the schedule. Our RAMS teams did an extraordinary job going to the different locations and getting the job done. They truly exemplified L2 Aviation's commitment to our customers!"
More on eTradeWire News
- What you need to know before buying a home in Florida
- Positivity is the Hip-Hop-Rasta Vibe of Michael Burnz's New Single
- Rock and Roll San Diego Sponsors Autism Society San Diego's Autism's Got Talent Fundraiser
- Yerachmiel's "Ordinary People" Conveys Simple Truth at Big Fuss Records for Corona Diaries
- Global Neurostimulation Device Market Size, Share, Growth and Future Scope
About L2 Aviation
L2 Consulting Services, Inc., doing business as L2 Aviation, provides global aircraft modification support services including avionics engineering, system design, repair, certification, kitting and installation for airline, government, military and business aviation customers. L2 Aviation specializes in complex avionics solutions and remote installations focused on reducing down-time and mitigating crew workload. L2 Aviation makes great airplanes BETTER!
*For additional details please visit us at www.l2aviation.com.
- Indie Dubstep Record Label announces release of new EDM collaboration later this month
- Where is Scott Fitzgerald, never avaiable?
- Marsaille Wells interviews Teen YouTuber, Annie Rose
- Horrornews.net Manager Michael Joy Making A Movie In New Jersey
- BitcoinPoS Bringing another revolutionary concept to the Crypto World
- NaijaHacks 2020 announced with the launch of NaijaHacks from home
- ASR Media Productions Wins a Mid-Atlantic Emmy®
- Tucson Small Scale Development Workshop Set for Oct. 6
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Trump: TikTok to be "Totally Controlled" by Walmart, Oracle #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- STOP buying leads. Realtors....Do you want a continuous flow of new buyers and sellers?
- RayAccess Inc. is a fully insured and professional pressure washing company
- Malaria research article cites use of HemogloBind™ in reticulocyte study
- Inspired Manifestation During Pandemic
- Best Custom Screens to Dedicate Their Business to the Protection of Saint Michael the Archangel
- Avets to Break Ground on Brand New 19,000 Sq. Ft. Veterinary Hospital
- The American Association Of Zoo Keepers Announces 2020 Award Winners
- We show Realtors how to generate their own buyer and seller leads (STOP paying for Leads)
- Accelerate Declares Quarterly Distributions
- Foxconn: A Good Idea or a Bill Of Goods?
- What to do if the HP Printer is unable to print