Popular on eTradeWire
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 247
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 239
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 156
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 134
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Wallwork at Advanced Engineering 2019: Stand M102 The Art of Sharing Knowledge
- LINDAL and DuPont celebrate 'smart' ADF award win
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- NHR Presents at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Novi, Michigan
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
Scott Morgan, President of KZValve, said the endeavor started almost four years ago when KZValve's innovation group (I.D.E.A. Labs) designed a solution for Whirlpool on the SRS (sediment removal system) for the original Vessi.
"Whirlpool came to KZValve with an engineering problem and the I.D.E.A. Labs team responded with a solution. Working closely together, I.D.E.A. Labs and KZValve, tested, validated, and then using a global supply chain, got the product into production," Morgan said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gregory Blair and FANG Win Big at the Lucky Strike Film Festival!
- XproAd: Growth in Native Advertising Market is projected to Scale Massively by 2025
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Book offers 'Effing Simple' advice for network marketers and non-sellers alike
- Multi-Award Winning Actress Bridie Latona Stars in "I Think You Know" Music Video from Kalon Hart
"What was amazing about this endeavor was the deadlines to get a product designed and then into production in such an accelerated time frame. The I.D.E.A. Labs team and KZValve worked diligently and quickly to go from concept to actual finished goods in a box in short order," Morgan said.
"I.D.E.A. Labs and KZValve worked extensively with the team at W-Labs within Whirlpool."
"Our team of design engineers serves some of the largest manufacturing entities in the country, but our approach is always the same, understand the problem, innovate your way to a solution, and then get it implemented as soon as you can," Morgan said.
Nathanial Rasmussen, Business Innovation Manager with I.D.E.A. Labs, said they are excited to continue working with the Vessi product line.
"We are currently working hand in hand with our partners in Chicago and with existing customers to evolve the original Vessi. The home brewing industry is a creative and innovative group and we hope to bring new and exciting ideas to this brewing platform," Rasmussen said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Garment Saver Launches Eco-Friendly Bags To Pack A Change of Outfit
- Coral Bay Recovery Provides Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Lighthouse Point, Florida
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
KZValve is a family-owned business with manufacturing facilities located in the Ashland and Greenwood, NE area and has been in business since 1976. KZValve produces rugged waterproof-motorized-electric valves and controllers for fluid management systems in a variety of industries domestically and around the world. https://kzvalve.com/
I.D.E.A. Labs, within KZValve, began as a think-tank group of employees including one of the founders of KZValve, Keith Ziegenbein. I.D.E.A. is an acronym for Inventioneers Discovering Enterprise Applications. This group works in a lean manner to listen to customers, ideas, and applications to build and develop products that are outside of KZValve's current core industries and customer base.
For more information about KZValve or to schedule an interview please contact Barry Kitrell at 800-288-1112 or email@example.com.
Barry Kitrell at 800-288-1112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™