Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 240
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 185
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 173
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 168
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 149
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 139
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 118
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 101
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
Similar on eTradeWire
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- dealcloser Announces Microsoft Word Integration
- NALS, the Association for Legal Professionals, Announces 2020 Virtual Conference
- OSHA Injury and Violation Statistics
- Christina O'Brien Appointed to The Florida Bar Family Law Rules Committee
- MLL Offering Guidance for Mandatory Testing
- Minnesota Juvenile Delinquency Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains dismissal of 5th degree assault case
In this acquisition, which was designed to position eLearning Brothers as an even more outstanding industry leader while also creating a profitable exit plan for Edulence founders, Kupfer & Associates represented Edulence, an organization that brought Knowledgelink, an exceptional learning management system (LMS), to the table.
Eduluence CEO Jon Tota stated, "Increased demand for an all-in-one online learning solution has created a unique opportunity in the marketplace and Knowledgelink is excited to be part of this new team. By bringing these companies together, eLearning Brothers is creating a more unified, customer-friendly course creation and delivery solution for companies of all sizes."
With their new combination of industry-leading systems and technologies, eLearning Brothers plans to continue working with learning professionals across the globe. They believe this acquisition will position them to provide better services to more clients.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Hosts Retirement And Income Radio Show To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
Corey Kupfer, founder of Kupfer & Associates, shared, "We were thrilled to successfully close this deal for our long term client, especially in these challenging times."
In response to the role that Kupfer & Associates played in the acquisition, Jon Tota, Edulence CEO, stated, "Corey and his team at Kupfer & Associates have been phenomenal partners not only in negotiating and closing a complex exit deal, but in our growth over the 17 years leading up to our acquisition. Corey's strategic advice helped us clean up our capital structure, buy-out early investors and partners, revise the governance structure and enter into key deals and contracts along the way that set us up powerfully for a successful exit transaction."
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit -First Congregational Church
- Hotel Madison Voted Best Hotel in the Shenandoah Valley
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale
- NTI Releases an iOS App for Low-Cost Environment Monitoring Systems
- Naomi Cohen Named To Wood Industry's Prestigious 40 Under 40
- Incredible 2016 Dodge Journey for Sale
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
- Affordable Acupuncture Clinic Reopens
- Navigating the Future in Uncertain Times
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund
- Weekends Sales for Insurance Agents
- CEO Receives C-Suite of the Year Award
- Surefire Media Launch New Uk Ecommerce Website For Leading Natural Cosmetics Brand Natura Siberica
- North Carolina Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates Reported
- Bruneau's July 23 auction will kick off with paintings by Indian artists Maqbool Hussain, B. Prabha