Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kuester Management Group Outlines Key Considerations When Taking HOA Meeting Minutes
- Northern Virginia Real Estate Agent Featured in Expert Interview
- New proofing service is paying dividends
- The Property Centre donates over £5,000 to St. Richard's Hospice
- Kuester Management Group Emphasizes the Importance of Regular HOA Audits
- Built In Honors Purchasing Platform in Its Esteemed 2023 Best Places To Work Awards
- New Year. New Look --Hunters Run Country Club Unveils New Logo!
- Dallas Texas REALTOR® Kelly Gurnee Earns International Recognition
- Sell Your House For Full Market Price Without The Hassle Of Showings!
- Kuester Management Group Reflects on Tasks for HOAs to Wrap Up the Year
"The first thing to do is come up with specific needs and goals before you start creating your RFP," says Bryan Kuester, President of Kuester Management Group. "What does the HOA want to accomplish? If it is looking for a new service provider, what are some must-haves? If completing a one-time project, what is the expected outcome?"
More on eTradeWire News
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- Jared Gustafson Launches Poverty Relief Effort
- BREAKING NEWS: Spilling The Beans--A Book For The World by Rodger Collins released worldwide
- MLS Offers CEO, Alan Fenn Named an RISMedia 2023 Real Estate Newsmaker
- #The7LoveStories LiteraryNFT Collection is Making Literary History
As the board prepares the request for proposal, be as detailed as possible, says Kuester. Outline timelines and deadlines, frequency of services, types of services needed, materials that should be used, and any other specifics that are pertinent to the project or contract. This makes it easier for the HOA to ensure that it is getting exactly what it is asking for and sets clear expectations for any prospective vendors.
When reviewing completed bids, the association should also do its own research to check the reputation of the vendor and see if there are any complaints with the Better Business Bureau. Check references, make sure they have necessary licenses and insurance, and review exactly what they are offering, not just the cost. Then, compare the various bids to see what fits best with the HOA's needs, goals, and budget.
"Don't forget to work with your HOA management company as well," says Kuester. "They often have a list of preferred providers they frequently work with, and they can help ensure that your RFP contains all of the essentials to make the process run more smoothly and effectively.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nautilus Biotech Corporation Launches BUZZ™ Caffeinated Cough Drops
- Holabird's Pikes's Peak or Bust! auction, Jan. 19-22, honored the Great Colorado Gold Rush of 1859
- Snapbar offers free professional headshots with new HR tech platform
- Taylor Hospitality Promotes Hannah Michael-Bell to Lead Bartender of Garden Grille & Bar Morgantown
- Jung Garden Center Stoughton -Opening This March
Kuester Management Group works with HOAs on RFPs, project management, vendor relations, and other services to keep their associations running efficiently. Learn more about the company and its services by visiting www.kuester.com.
Kuester Management Group, a division of Kuester Companies, works to protect property values and enhance the quality of life in each of its managed communities. Providing a full range of association management services, Kuester Management Group has worked to foster strong, resilient, and unified communities across North and South Carolina. The company is proud to offer on-site property managers, all zealous for building strong communities meant to stand the test of time. More information is available at www.kuester.com or @KuesterCompany.
Kuester Management Group
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- Vineyard Global Appointed PR Agency-of-Record for J2 Adventures
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Hosting Mega Open House Weekend Feb. 11-12
- Goodwill Sponsors Job Fair and Resource Day
- Indies United is pleased to present our February 2023 book releases
- Taylor Chip Announces New Breakthrough Launch This Valentine's Day 2023
- Fisibility – Organizes All Business & Personal Finances in One App (Free for Everyone)
- Fisibility - Organiza Todas Las Finanzas Empresariales y Personales en Una Sola Aplicación (Gratis Para Todos)
- Certiverse Releases First Self-Service Exam Voucher Functionality
- Commercial (Office) Cleaning Service
- West Park Cultural Center Announces the Cheryl Anna Bostic-Athias Scholarship
- New Genre Breaking Debut Novel Portrays a Country in Chaos and Warns of Dire Consequences
- Retired OC Police Officer Launches Caregiver Consulting Company
- Finicast Extends Business Planning Platform to Integrate Across Ecosystem
- Gardening in February? Yes, please
- William and Bonnie Daniels will be appearing at Motor City Comic Con
- Ruben Gallego seizes the high ground in the Arizona Senate race, while Kyrsten Sinema is sinking