Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 112
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mark Bado, MCM, CCE, Joins Mizner Country Club As Its New General Manager & Chief Operating Officer
- California Pools Opens Austin North Office, The Company's 3rd Texas Location
- Introducing FixxAI: Your Next-Generation AI Co-Pilot for Home Improvement and Repair
- Inframark Awarded Contract For Royal Brook Cai
- ACCU, Inc. Takes Community Association Management to New Heights with Revamped Webpage
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Property Owners Encounter Frequent Drain Issues
- Kuester Management Group Shares Guidance for HOA Rental Policies
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
- Denville Real Estate Broker Promotes Luxury Home To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
"With kids out of school and later sunsets, that often means more playing outdoors," says Bryan Kuester, President of Kuester Management Group. "Remind homeowners to be alert when driving through the neighborhood for kids and families playing in yards, riding bikes, crossing streets, and going on walks. Slow down and scan both sides of the street to help keep everyone safer."
More on eTradeWire News
- Livingston County Lawn Care Company Helps Fertilize Before Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Shares the Benefits of Investing in a Custom Boat Dock for Your Waterfront Home
- Colliers brokers sale of Sunstate Park for $27.25 million
- Fishtank Consulting Welcomes Jeff L'Heureux, Noted Sitecore Expert, as Director of Technology
- The Importance Of Staging Your Home To Sell
The HOA should also remind members about pool rules and safety procedures, says Kuester. The pool can be a popular place for homeowners to congregate, so make sure the area is well maintained, appropriate signage is posted, equipment is in good working order, and emergency equipment and first aid supplies are available.
Warm weather can also mean more people outside grilling. Ensure that homeowners are educated about grill safety, such as keeping the grill at least six feet away from the house or any trees, checking propane connections, safely disposing of charcoal, and having a fire extinguisher nearby just in case.
"Homeowners should also be alert for wildlife, such as snakes, deer, coyotes, fire ants, and other creatures," says Kuester. "They should make sure to keep a safe distance, not feed wildlife, and keep trash secured. Keep grass and bushes trimmed to make it easier to spot snakes, fire ant hills, or animals trying to hide."
More on eTradeWire News
- Brett Furman Group at RE/MAX Classic Realtors Reveals Community Pie Day Giveaway
- Benefits Of Working With A Experienced Property Management Co
- New Evening and Weekend Mental Health Clinic Offers Affordable Care with Sliding Scale Fees
- Atlanta Fashion Week Partners with York Promotions or an Immersive Festival-Style Experience
- Innovative Auction Company Offers Cost-Effective Solution for Estate Cleanouts in Hoarder Cases
Kuester Management Group works with HOAs throughout the Carolinas to improve communication with members, manage service providers, and create a safer, more enjoyable environment for all. Learn more about the company and its services by visiting www.kuester.com.
Kuester Management Group, a division of Kuester Companies, works to protect property values and enhance the quality of life in each of its managed communities. Providing a full range of association management services, Kuester Management Group has worked to foster strong, resilient, and unified communities across North and South Carolina. The company is proud to offer on-site property managers, all zealous for building strong communities meant to stand the test of time. More information is available at www.kuester.com or @KuesterCompany.
Kuester Management Group
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review
- Housing Authority, City of Fort Myers receives $1.6 million HUD grant to mitigate hurricane damage
- They're Flipping on Trump; Is Giuliani Next?
- FREEBIE: Printable Tomato Garden-to-Table Chart–get FREE access right now!
- Why are vapour degreasing solvents so good at cleaning?
- Better Together volunteers provide supplies to families in need on anniversary of Hurricane Ian
- Carol Stonham MBE,RN,MSc, Queen's Nurse, and Policy Lead PCRS joins the Bedfont Medical Advisory B
- Thomas & Pearl Injury Attorneys Celebrates 50 Years Of Fighting For South Floridians
- Top Services For Vacation Rental
- Kranen: Instant Boiling Water Taps Made in the UK
- Michael York: A Litigation Luminary at Novins, York, Jacobus & Dooley
- Cancer Warrior Awareness Event at Transformation Christian Fellowship: Uniting for Hope
- Enter to Win Two Brand-New Harley Davidson Motorcycles!
- Cadcorp launches new EPC Data Service
- Sort Legal Achieves 'Standard Of Excellence' To Make The ESTAS Shortlist For 2023
- Axiros Launches New Release of their TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.5
- A Special Living Courageously Featuring Miracle in East Texas"
- Public-Private Trust: Why World Peace is an Information Issue