Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 203
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 124
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 119
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations Regarding Rentals in HOA Communities
- Parallel Breaks Ground on Apartment Project at Northgate
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chicago Area Residents!
- SDG Align recognised for Social Impact with Australian Good Design Award
- ICON Management Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Corporate Office in Orlando
- allAgents Announce The Guest Host Of Their First Ever Customer Experience Awards
- Sell Your House For Max Value Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Don't list your house - just sell it!
- Local Manchester Property Developer Nabeel Mussarat In Efforts To Rejuvenate Local Churches
"A major quality for board members to have is an open mind," says Bryan Kuester, President of Kuester Management Group. "They should be willing to listen to and consider perspectives that differ from their own and recognize that there is more than one way to achieve results. There is a give and take often requiring compromise. The board must work together and not have one person dominating every decision."
More on eTradeWire News
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
Another desirable trait is passion for the community, says Kuester. Board members should be invested in the neighborhood and the people who live there. They should have a desire to make positive changes and create a safe, welcoming, and enjoyable environment. They should have the best interest of members in mind and be fair and ethical in their decision making.
Reliability is also important. Board members are expected to show up to meetings and be involved in the community. If a board member is frequently unavailable or absent, it can keep the association from moving forward with plans and voting on changes.
"A willingness to learn is also key," says Kuester. "You don't have to know everything about running an association, but you should be open to learning from others, taking classes, and partnering with a community manager so that you can be the best board member you can be and make sound decisions."
Having some management skills can also be beneficial when it comes to staying organized, running meetings, managing committees, resolving conflicts, and developing short- and long-term plans and goals. Kuester Management Group supports HOA board members in effectively running associations and improving their leadership and management skills. Learn more by visiting www.kuester.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF
- Live Release for World Celebrate Heart Day
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated the Transaction between Warnock Tanner & Associates
Kuester Management Group, a division of Kuester Companies, works to protect property values and enhance the quality of life in each of its managed communities. Providing a full range of association management services, Kuester Management Group has worked to foster strong, resilient, and unified communities across North and South Carolina. The company is proud to offer on-site property managers, all zealous for building strong communities meant to stand the test of time. More information is available at www.kuester.com or @KuesterCompany.
Kuester Management Group
- Safewill raises $3 million from Westpac's Reinventure Fund to rethink how Australians pass away
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Clear your Schedules for the Team Integrity: Build Your Trucking Empire Mentorship
- 46th Annual Saturn Awards Hosted at L.A. Marriott Burbank Hotel
- Security Guard Services & Private Investigation Services & Security Systems Services - In Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, - LiGER Security
- Detroit Sewn Launches New Option for American Made Hoodies
- Huffines Communities Breaks Ground on Solterra, Mesquite's Largest Community
- Leadership NEXT networking social Nov. 9 to provide pre-session legislation update
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Writer of Marvel Comics' 'The Punisher' Depicts Cops as Heroes in Brand New Graphic Novel
- NASCAR's Anthony Alfredo's Secret To A Quick Escape From Car Fire
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Hosts Ribbon Cutting for New HardKore Athletic Performance Center
- The English-Speaking Union of the United States announces Dr. Quinn Peeper as new Chairman
- Priority Marketing hires Payton Richárd as marketing coordinator
- Preston Adams Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- West Chester Elks Lodge 853 Award 2021 Scholarship
- Provender Partners Acquires 570K-SF Temperature Controlled Building in Manteno, IL for $30 Million
- Jewish Federation of Greater Naples announces its annual community-wide Chanukah celebration Nov. 29
- Families of World War II Veterans Holds 2021 Fundraising Golf Tournament