Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 573
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 206
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 201
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 175
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 172
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Appraisal Organizations Join Forces to Support Training, Ethics to Combat Bias
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
- Corner Property Management, LLC Acquires Condominium Management NJ, LLC
- Park Ridge Crossing Picks Corner Property Management For Commuter-Friendly Property In Park Ridge NJ
- Best Custom Screens to Dedicate Their Business to the Protection of Saint Michael the Archangel
- Kuester Management Group Sheds Light on How to Better Communicate HOA Due Increases
- Diligence Capital Advisors Managing Partner Named Top 40 Under 40 Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal
- Collaboration between Elevant and Enlighted Provides Self-funding COVID-Response Strategy for CRE Owners
- Kuester Management Group Details Strategies for Reducing Pet Problems in HOAs
"One of the easiest ways to become a better board member is to take advantage of professional development opportunities," says Bryan Kuester, President of Kuester Management Group. "Always be learning and enhancing your knowledge. While you may not become an expert or know everything, building a strong foundation provides a strong start. Take courses in areas where you feel you could improve."
More on eTradeWire News
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's
- Biscayne Gardens Chamber of Commerce To Host Google Search Management Workshop Powered By Grow With Google
- New album Something Simple from indie soul-pop artist Pamela Machala
- Niagara Church Abuse Activist To Protest Three Catholic Locations In Toronto Thursday
- Stevens Construction Inc. earns safety award
Another way to improve board service is to understand the rules and expectations, says Kuester. Periodically review the association's governing documents and any changes that have been made in recent years. Know where to turn for answers when members ask questions rather than guessing, and uphold the standards of fair, ethical board service.
Also, make it easy for members to share their ideas and opinions – and actually listen to their feedback. It is their dues that keep the HOA funded and able to make changes, repairs, and upgrades. Give them a voice and encourage them to get involved. Board members should let homeowners know that they are valued and respected.
"Whenever board members are making decisions for the association, they should take the time to consider all options and look at the big picture," says Kuester. "What will benefit the greatest number of people and have a positive impact not just now, but in the future as well? Prioritize projects and work with professionals, vendors, and members to develop the most effective solutions."
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Television Network.Com Adds Iconic Classic TV Series For Post Cable Network Service
- Future Proof Your Warehouse Now by Making the Move to Honeywell's CK65 Mobile Computer
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- The Clog Blog (Nursing Shoes, That Is!)
- Bricks & Sticks Fishing Tournament raises over $16,000 for Lee BIA Builders Care
Partnering with a property management company like Kuester can help board members to operate more efficiently, boost their knowledge, and continue serving in the best interest of their community.
Kuester Management Group, a division of Kuester Companies, works to protect property values and enhance the quality of life in each of its managed communities. Providing a full range of association management services, Kuester Management Group has worked to foster strong, resilient, and unified communities across North and South Carolina. The company is proud to offer on-site property managers, all zealous for building strong communities meant to stand the test of time. More information is available at www.kuester.com or @KuesterCompany.
- Bedfont virtually opens first overseas office in Austria
- Carl Gould wins Gold in the 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards®
- WeFunder Secured and Launches Crowdfunding for Emerging AI Startup
- Successful white label and grey label MT4 / MT5 turnkey business!
- OpenPath Launches Top Subscription App for Shopify
- Global Catheter Market Trends, Segment Analysis, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2030
- GUS RUGLEY received 36 bullets, 6 in the head
- Joint Military Pitch Day Hosted by Americas Future Series
- NextFins announces the launch of the Nifty India Financials ETF
- Raytheon Technologies Sponsors Joint Military Pitch Day
- D'Hawk Shows a Visualized Awakening of the Tragic Events that Suggest It is the Last Days
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Save Money With Refurb Laptops
- Are You Taking Your Health Seriously?
- Awakening the Warrior Within and Giving Tools to Survive
- Molly Secours' New Book "White Privilege Pop Quiz" Drawing Early National Praise
- MTech Mobility Joins ATA to Advance Telehealth Initiatives
- Lisa Little is Named Best Real Estate Agent in Dripping Springs, Texas
- Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patti Flint now offering sought-after lip lift procedure
- FinXTech Selects RESULTS Technology to be Featured in their Directory for Banks