Popular on eTradeWire
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 537
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 293
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 267
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 245
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 232
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 183
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 156
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 130
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 127
- Local Speaker and Humanitarian Travels to England for Faces of Women of Heart Awards - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
- Kuester Management Group Reflects on Options for Accommodating Electric Vehicles in HOAs
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- AVTECH Software's Room Alert Platform Honored with PropertyTech Organization Award At GoGlobal Awards
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations for HOA Annual Budget Planning
- Aidaptive and Streamline Announce Strategic Partnership
- Introducing Buyers Advocate Perth: Illuminating Your Property Journey
- ACCU, Inc. Updates Webpage on HOA Accounting Services, Making It More Comprehensive and Insightful
- Kuester Management Group Outlines Strategies for Smoother Holiday Celebrations
- Uncover Emerging Trends in AI, Web3 & Real Estate at the Propy Summit
"Don't make recording minutes more complex or difficult than it needs to be," says Bryan Kuester, President of Kuester Management Group. "Having a standard template in place can be beneficial and keep things consistent. Also, remember that minutes should not be a word-for-word transcript of the entire meeting. They should focus on what items were discussed and what actions were taken."
It is also important to note that meeting minutes should remain unbiased, says Kuester. Keep notes professional and state what occurred without personal opinion interjected. Regardless of whether the secretary agrees with what was said or the decisions made, they are simply recording the events of the meeting.
More on eTradeWire News
- Florida Foot and Ankle Specialists Shed Light on Top Three Common Foot Conditions
- The Hutchinson Prize Provides Dozens of Scholarships to The Most Impoverished Students in Kenya's Huruma District
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County receives $25,000 grant from Kohl's National Giveback Initiative
- It's A Good Time To Invest In A Hutchinson Island Condo
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association Announces 2024 Board of Directors
Start by documenting the details of the meeting, including where and when it was held, the type of meeting, and which board members were in attendance. Once the meeting is called to order, the minutes should reflect a summary of any reports and a review of the current finances. Again, stick to the facts and figures.
"It is also essential that the minutes contain a record of any motions, votes, and discussions, as well as any decisions that were made," says Kuester. "Whether a motion was approved or denied, it should be noted, along with how each board member voted."
Kuester Management Group assists HOAs with understanding how to take effective meeting minutes as well as how to run meetings more efficiently. Learn more about the company and its services by visiting www.kuester.com.
Kuester Management Group, a division of Kuester Companies, works to protect property values and enhance the quality of life in each of its managed communities. Providing a full range of association management services, Kuester Management Group has worked to foster strong, resilient, and unified communities across North and South Carolina. The company is proud to offer on-site property managers, all zealous for building strong communities meant to stand the test of time. More information is available at www.kuester.com or @KuesterCompany.
Kuester Management Group
- CourMed Partners with NorthStar Care to Launch Virtual & Confidential Alcohol Substance Abuse Pilot
- Innovative Engineering Advises Building Owners on Winter Preparedness
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
- Alpha Design + Build Transforms Ann Arbor Kitchens and Baths
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Montgomery, Alabama Provide Healing to The Sick
- Birmingham Alabama Ayahuasca Ceremonies - Psilocybin, Bufo Alvarius and Kambo Retreats
- CXO 2.0 Conference Announces Dedicated Exhibiting Spaces In Dubai And The USA
- Shelflation Retail Technology Corp. Provides an Innovative Approach to Inventory and Stock Rotation
- Master Astrologer Robert Lee Camp a.k.a. Mr. Destiny Shows His Hand on The 'X' Zone
- UFOs, Black Triangles, Sasquatch, Haunted House and Ghosts Investigated in Kings Canyon, CA
- #DO7E Creator Dr. Tracey Bond Begins 25-Day #Genius-Quote Parade Countdown to Genius More in 2024
- CENTUM Financial Group Launches Groundbreaking Technology-Agnostic National Deal Desk for Canadian Mortgage Brokers
- Introducing a Trailblazing Anthem: "Passport Bros Anthem"
- My Glo Mushroom Made Lighting is nominated for the Green Product Award 2024
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Curtis Cloke America's Leading Retirement Income Expert
- Unveiling the Ethnic Variances of Menopause
- Foreign Car Care Auto Repair Shop in Cedarville, Arkansas
- Exceptional Parent Magazine Provides Free Support and Information for Special Needs Families
- Ayahuasca Near Me in Alabama - Spirit of Truth Native American Church