Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chicago Area Residents!
- SDG Align recognised for Social Impact with Australian Good Design Award
- ICON Management Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Corporate Office in Orlando
- allAgents Announce The Guest Host Of Their First Ever Customer Experience Awards
- Sell Your House For Max Value Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Kuester Management Group Shares Desirable Traits for HOA Board Members
- Don't list your house - just sell it!
- Local Manchester Property Developer Nabeel Mussarat In Efforts To Rejuvenate Local Churches
- Tracy Harden Joins AEI Consultants As Senior VP of Marketing
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Metro Atlanta Area Residents!
"One of the first things a board member should do is familiarize themselves with the governing documents for their association," says Bryan Kuester, President of Kuester Management Group. "No two associations are exactly alike, so even if you served on the board in your last neighborhood, you want to understand how your new community operates and what the expectations are. Don't be afraid to ask questions to more experienced board members."
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
It can also be a good idea to join a professional organization for homeowners associations such as the Community Association Institute, says Kuester. These types of organizations often send out periodic updates about changes to state or federal laws that impact associations, offer the opportunity to network with other professionals, and host training or educational workshops.
New board members should consider their strengths and where they have areas for improvement. Local organizations or colleges may offer classes on skills such as conflict resolution, time management, accounting, software systems, management, or leadership that can be beneficial. A lot of skills are transferable even if they are not specifically targeted to HOAs.
"Work with your community management company as well," says Kuester. "They are there to help and support you and can offer a wealth of knowledge and resources. Don't be afraid to reach out with questions, ask for guidance, or inquire about training opportunities. They can either provide the answers you seek, or point you in the right direction to find them."
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Best Life For Dogs: Give Your Pup the Best Life With Premium Dog Products
- Binge Eating Disorder-Discover Ways to Heal with Dr. Gia Marson
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
Kuester Management Group serves as a valuable partner and resource for homeowners associations throughout the Carolinas. If you are new to the board or simply want to boost your skills, find out how we can help by visiting www.kuester.com.
Kuester Management Group, a division of Kuester Companies, works to protect property values and enhance the quality of life in each of its managed communities. Providing a full range of association management services, Kuester Management Group has worked to foster strong, resilient, and unified communities across North and South Carolina. The company is proud to offer on-site property managers, all zealous for building strong communities meant to stand the test of time. More information is available at www.kuester.com or @KuesterCompany.
Kuester Management Group
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- HelpSystems Acquires PhishLabs to Continue Expansion of Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Two Steps from Nada: A Complex Transition
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- Free Webinar on How to Prepare for the Next Disruptive Technology
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- New Partnership Seeks to End Teen Roadway Fatalities
- "Charlotte's Story" Introduces Modern Insights to Nineteenth Century Literature
- Fathom will Change the Way Children Read, Learn, and Collaborate
- Tips to Help Struggling Learners
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. collects toys for Toys for Tots