Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kuester Management Group Urges Increased Safety in HOA Communities this Holiday Season
- Investors Rush To Property During Uncertain Times
- Philadelphia YMCA Commercial Pool Counts On Patriot Pool Heating To Save Their Pool Heating System
- Kuester Management Group Shares Benefits of Partnering with a Community Management Company
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Site Manager Adds Further Award To His Collection
- ILoveLeasing.com® Spherexx CRM Gains Twenty-Four Companies in 2020
- Mizner Country Club Earns Another Year On Distinguished Clubs List
- The Paddington Real Estate Agent Showing That Boutique is Better
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
"You never know when someone may move out of the neighborhood, or simply decide they're ready for a change and want to resign from the board," says Bryan Kuester, President of Kuester Management Group. "Having a strong pipeline of interested individuals to fill any open spots is important. Encourage members to stay involved and learn more about what the board does so they're ready to step up."
More on eTradeWire News
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
Once someone announces their intent to resign (and puts it in writing), the board should try to wrap up any projects they were responsible for or transition leadership to another board member, says Kuester. Try to tie up any loose ends so that their absence doesn't cause a major disruption in current initiatives. It is also essential to let homeowners know about changes to the board and open seats that will need to be filled.
The board will also want to ensure continued safety of HOA information by changing passwords to emails, websites, or other resources and collecting any binders, keys, or other board materials that the outgoing board member may have. Be sure to remove them as a contact or administrator as well.
"It's also critical to double-check the association's governing documents in regard to how vacancies are managed," says Kuester. "The position may need to be filled as soon as possible, a temporary board member may be able to be appointed, or the spot may be able to remain open until the next election. It all depends on the individual association and its regulations. But don't forget to remain transparent, and keep members updated on what is happening."
More on eTradeWire News
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deal 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
Changes to the board are inevitable, but Kuester can help associations navigate these processes to maintain as much continuity as possible and also recommend training for new or existing board members.
Kuester Management Group, a division of Kuester Companies, works to protect property values and enhance the quality of life in each of its managed communities. Providing a full range of association management services, Kuester Management Group has worked to foster strong, resilient, and unified communities across North and South Carolina. More information is available at www.kuester.com or @KuesterCompany.
Kuester Management Group
- Forever Group achieves Cisco Select Certified Partner status in the UK for the fifth time running
- Dodo Packaging UK's Black Friday Deals Starts With Flat 15% Off — Score Epic Deals!
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Kansas City man wrongly pleads guilty to ID theft
- Stride Movers Announces Holiday Moving Promotion
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum
- Excellent Condition Used Mazda3
- New York's Auto Dealers Deliver Thanksgiving Turkeys for those in Need