Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jackson Alumni Hall of Fame to induct Craig R. Johnson
- Paying US Taxes in Canada? Attend a Free Seminar
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- Serial Entrepreneurs Belinda and Obinna Ndu Land Network Special On The 700 Club
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert September 2019
- How to Save Money on Taxes With A Donation
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
- Menke to present at the 2019 NCEO Fall ESOP Forum September 17 -18
- Alter Domus Names Andrew Cherry As New Chief Financial Officer
- AbacusNext Recognized in K2 Enterprises 18th Annual Quality Awards
"The firms on this list represent the best workplaces in the accounting profession," says Accounting Today Editor-in-Chief Daniel Hood. "They are outstanding places to build a career."
"KRS is a growing firm. We offer employees competitive salaries and many opportunities for them to grow in their careers," says Managing Partner Maria Rollins, CPA, MST. "We're proud of our positive, supportive culture."
"KRS has always put me in the right position to succeed in my career. The most important factor is our team. When you work with people who support you and have your back, everything else comes easy. We work in a great environment which allows us to assist clients with their needs," comments Lance Aligo, CPA, MSA, who was recently promoted from senior accountant to manager.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
Accounting Today, the leading media and digital resource for public accountants, recognizes the best 100 accounting firms in the United States that excel in their efforts to build quality workplaces.
In addition to the Best Accounting Firms to Work for awards, KRS has been honored with Inc. magazine's Best Workplaces Award, received the NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey for nine consecutive years, and won the NJBIA Award for Excellence for an Outstanding Employer. For more information about working at KRS CPAs, visit their Careers (https://krscpas.com/grow-your-career-at-krs/) page; check out their video (https://krscpas.com/what-is-it-like-to-work-at-krs-cpas/).
ABOUT KRS CPAs
Paramus, New Jersey-based KRS CPAs (https://krscpas.com/) provides accounting and auditing, tax planning, preparation and compliance, litigation support, business valuation analysis, and business office/CFO services to small and medium sized businesses in New Jersey and the New York metro area. KRS began serving clients over a decade ago and today is well known for being responsive and following through for clients. The firm's goal is to make it as easy as possible for clients to get the advice and counsel needed, so they can focus on what matters most to them.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
An award winning accounting firm, KRS has been honored by NJBIZ as one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey for nine consecutive years, has been named one of the Best Firms to Work for by Accounting Today, and was ranked among 2018's top 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation.
For more information about KRS CPAs accounting, tax planning, and bookkeeping services, please visit www.krscpas.com or call (201) 655-7411.
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"