Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
Similar on eTradeWire
- Southern Ocean Chamber maps a new route for April 26 LBI Wedding Road Show & Party Planning Tour
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Annual run-walk fundraiser for community health pivots to virtual event during coronavirus pandemic
- #SWFLStrong Campaign announces event to celebrate community heroes
- Nye & Company's online-only Estate Treasures Auction, April 15th, features fine and decorative arts
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- Canadian Tire Welland Floatfest Cancelled Due To Covid19
- 2020 Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival
- 2020 Treasure Coast Automotive/ Car Swap Meet and Car Show
"March is Women's History Month" and The San Francisco Chapter of the National Coalition of 100 Black Women, among more than 60 affiliates nationwide, commemorates the month with its "Fifteenth Annual Golden Girls Hats and Gloves 'Bridging the Generations' Tea": 'Bridging the Generations' March 14, 2019. The chapter will host the tea honoring unsung "Sheroes" beginning with registration and a silent auction at 11:30 a.m. at the historic Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94108. The tea and program begin at 12:00 Noon.
The San Francisco National Coalition of 100 Black Women, SFNCBW President and National NCBW Board Member, Dr. Maxine Hickman and SF NCBW Tea Chairperson, Cynthia Moten are pleased to announce the honorees of the event that supports students annually with scholarship assistance, among its other programs. The public is welcome to join members for the annual inspirational event that encourages women of all ages to focus on achieving their best daily.
More on eTradeWire News
- #BritsStranded - Now Victims Of Price Gouging By Gov Airline
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- COVID-19 Requires Everyone Coming Together, Habitat for Humanity donates PPE to Lee Health
- Staying strong and connected with the Ocean County YMCA
- Virtual Volunteerism Webinar with Nepris Helps Companies Engage Remote Employees
National Coalition of 100 Black Women is needed more than ever to affirm our young and elder women and give them the platform to get to know each other," said President, Dr. Maxine Hickman. "President Emeritus I. Lee Murphy Reed's vision fifteen years ago of honoring unsung women continues to inspire us all as the community joins with us to celebrate the stories of distinguished and accomplished women."
Award winning-Bay Area Journalist Pam Moore of KRON-TV, will emcee the "Golden Girls Hats and Gloves 'Bridging the Generations' Tea" with Contra Costa County District Attorney Diana Becton as the keynote speaker.
2020 Honorees Include: iCan Foundation Executive Director, Alpha Buie (Advocacy Award); Young Musicians Choral Orchestra Founder, Daisy Newman (Golden Girl & Arts Awards); Five Point Vice President, La Shon Walker (Community Service Award); Development Director UNCF, Monica Sudduth (Education Award); Wise Health Owner, Brittney Doyle (Entrepreneur Award); Kaiser Permanente Internal Medicine Physician, Dr. Gina Gregory-Burns (Health Award); UCSF Mount Zion Hospital Professor of Clinical Surgery, Dr. Cheryl Ewing (Trailblazer Award) and Wells Fargo Executive Vice President San Francisco Region, Wells Fargo, Ina Murray (Corporate Award).
More on eTradeWire News
- Guadalupe Center's Melissa Torres-Silva appointed to Board of Directors for Immokalee Chamber
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- The 27th annual Boston Red Sox Celebrity Golf Classic raises $525,000 for Kids' Minds Matter
- Modular Offices Offer Quick Space Solutions For Those In Need of Controlled Space
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
"The Golden Girls Hats and Gloves 'Bridging the Generations' Tea" is often sold out as special guests such as United States Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, San Francisco Mayor London Breed and other notable guests are in attendance.
The $150 tickets for the event are tax-deductible to the extent of the law. They can be purchased by calling 415 665-2524 or visiting hatsgloves2020.event.com. Sponsorships are available. Visit www.ncbwsf.org for more information.
For complete article click:
Maxine Hickman, SF NCBW
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Above Board Chamber presents special webinar to help businesses
- DC Honor Roll Student Wins National Little Miss North America 2020
- Last Chance To Enter To Win The Holy Grail of Muscle Cars! Take Home This 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454 LS6!
- Portsmouth based Fuze keeps local business community and their employees safe and healthy
- Solareum handles Coronavirus and Relaunch
- Calgarygrocery.ca Helps Keep Calgarians' Fridges Stocked with the Essentials
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- El Mur Podcast Nominated to the Latin Podcast Awards
- Property Owners Offer Safe Haven For Rvers While State Parks And Campgrounds Close Due To Covid-19
- Leading Machine & Equipment Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/9 Webinar
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Offers Virtual Job Club for Young Adults with Special Needs
- Macomb Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Smal
- Simple Solution to at home pain management during social-distancing
- Lionbridge Canada Director Wins Presidential Bid
- New Luxury Pet Spa Opens in Flagler County, FL
- AIS – All Integrated Solutions, Announces Its Supplier of the Year Award