Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 190
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 173
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 115
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 111
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- New book argues Book of Revelation portrays the Moses of the Pentateuch as the False Prophet
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Horticulture And The Three Gift Tradition
- Connection to the Real World: Revelation is Revealed
- U.S. EPA Administrator Michael S. Regan Closing Keynote Address At Green The Church's Virtual National Summit 2021
- Texas Entrepreneur Publishes Children's Book
- Take the Seven Day Anger Free Challenge
- 2nd Annual Global Leadership Summit
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
Kristallnacht, or "Night of the Broken Glass," recounts the attacks on Jewish communities throughout Germany on Nov. 9-10, 1938. The event memorializes the six million Jews and millions of others who were exterminated during the Holocaust as part of the "Final Solution."
"Over 80 years later, the Holocaust still challenges our ability to comprehend man's inhumanity to man," said Ginny Segaloff, chair of the commemoration program.
The event's speaker will be Rabbi Micah Greenstein, who will discuss Kristallnacht and its call to action for social justice today with "Interfaith Relations 83 Years After Kristallnacht: What Have We Really Learned?" Greenstein has served nearly three decades at the 167-year-old Temple Israel in Memphis, the largest synagogue in Tennessee and the Deep South. He serves on the board of directors of the National Civil Rights Museum and national board of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Greenstein is a Cornell University National Scholar and Harvard University Kennedy Fellow.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Boca Raton Historical Society Announces WALK OF RECOGNITION Inductees 2021
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
The CJD is affiliated with Jewish Federation of Greater Naples and the Collier County Parishes of the Diocese of Venice Florida. Its purpose is to engage Catholics and Jews in understanding history and advancing the cause of mutual understanding and appreciation of differences as well as commonalities.
The event is sponsored by CJD, the Jewish Community Relations Council of the Jewish Federation of Greater Naples, the Diocese of Venice in Florida, GenShoah of SWFL, and the Holocaust Museum & The Janet G. and Harvey D. Cohen Education Center.
A link to the virtual Kristallnacht event will be available on Nov. 7 at jewishnaples.org (https://www.jewishnaples.org/).
About Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
The Jewish Federation of Greater Naples (https://www.jewishnaples.org/) is the thread that runs through the fabric of the Jewish Community, its organizations and services, connecting us all. The Federation supports programs for Jewish people and the entire community in need in the greater Naples area, Israel and throughout the world, providing food for the hungry and counseling for the troubled, spearheading rescue and relief efforts for isolated Jews in distressed regions, and funding innovative Jewish educational and unity initiatives. The Federation creates a sense of community for thousands of Jewish residents in Greater Naples and its surrounding areas by creating and supporting programs to further Jewish learning, identity, pride and culture. Federation meets the challenge of providing for the needs of our Jewish brethren, wherever they may be, from young children and families to seniors. For information, visit jewishnaples.org, call 239-263-4205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Construction Management Services
- Jason W. Kinander Wins Prestigious Gold Medal Award from the Chicago Electric Association
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Author Releases Debut Non Fiction Best Seller!
- 'Eggstraordinary' Story Awaits Youngsters on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Bosco Tech Black & Gold Gala is November 6
- Central Health Uniform To Host Grand Opening of Waterbury Store On November 10
- Be Taylor Productions Partners With Walmart's Online Store, Introducing Kyndall's World Nationwide
- NTDSW Highlights Demand for Safer Roads in California
- Improved Access to Care for 100 Million+ Patients: Lifemesh Telehealth Module Now Available in OpenEMR
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Fridge Art Fair Miami Art Week 2021
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs