Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach is Actually Closed But Virtually Active
- Dutch Hip-Hop Artist Odillia Releases Debut US Single "End of the World" Featuring Lil' Keed
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Online Art Classes
- ARTS GARAGE Announces 'From Our HeARTS to Your Homes' Virtual Arts Series
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- The Art of Social Distancing .. and Not
- Drema Announces Revival of Hit Stage Play Cuttin' Up at the Beauty Shop
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
(West Palm Beach, FL – February 25, 2020) The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts today announced that it is presenting SPAMILTON: An American Parody for eight performances, April 22-26. Hailed by The New York Times as "smart, silly and convulsively funny," the singing, dancing, comedy revolution will be presented in the Kravis Center's intimate Marshall E Rinker, Sr. Playhouse.
Tickets go on sale to donors this week, and to the general public this Friday, February 28, at 10 am – online through the Kravis Center's official website at kravis.org (http://www.kravis.org/); in person at the Box Office, located at 701 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach; or by phone at 561.832.7469 or 800.572.8471.
SPAMILTON: An American Parody
After tearing it up in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and London, SPAMILTON: An American Parody is coming to West Palm Beach. Created by Gerard Alessandrini, the comic mastermind behind the long-running hit Forbidden Broadway and performed by a versatile cast of seven, SPAMILTON is a side-splitting new musical parody. The New York Post called it "the next best thing to seeing HAMILTON," and The Hollywood Reporter raved, "SPAMILTON is so infectiously funny that it could easily run as long as its inspiration."
More on eTradeWire News
- #BritsStranded - Now Victims Of Price Gouging By Gov Airline
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- COVID-19 Requires Everyone Coming Together, Habitat for Humanity donates PPE to Lee Health
- Staying strong and connected with the Ocean County YMCA
- Virtual Volunteerism Webinar with Nepris Helps Companies Engage Remote Employees
Marilyn Stasio of Variety mused, "Hip-hop, Broadway showtunes, Viennese waltzes — is there anything this guy can't write? No, not Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda, but Gerard Alessandrini, whose ingenious parody SPAMILTON simultaneously salutes and sends up Miranda and his signature musical." Ben Brantley of The New York Times said, "This smart, silly, and often convulsively funny thesis, performed by a motor-mouthed cast that is fluent in many tongues, is the work of that eminent specialist in Broadway anatomy, pathology, and gossip, Gerard Alessandrini."
Marshall E. Rinker, Sr. Playhouse
Tickets start at $49
About the Creator of SPAMILTON:
Gerard Alessandrini (Creator, Writer & Director) is a Special Tony Award winner for Excellence in the Theatre. He created, wrote, and directed all 25 editions of Forbidden Broadway in NYC, Los Angeles, and around the world, and performed in the original 1982 cast. He can be heard on four of the 12 Forbidden Broadway cast albums and on the Disney classics Aladdin and Pocahontas.
- Extended Open Enrollment Period For Health Insurance Plans in Nevada
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- Airon Corp Teams With Ford and GE Healthcare To Fight COVID-19
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events
- Tracking Devices Used to Enforce Quarantines - But Unnecessarily
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Parkland Community Health Plan to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- Free Use of Visitor Management and Family Communication Tools to Ease Providers' COVID19 Workload
- Electro Standards SCups® Use Super Capacitors for Power Fluctuation of Renewable Energy Systems
- Free education apps for early learners
- Activist, Artist, and Entrepreneur Jonathan Lykes Presents The Black Joy Experience Virtual Concert
- American-based company products help boost immune systems during Corona virus outbreak
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Above Board Chamber presents special webinar to help businesses