Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 448
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- Industrial dryer manufacturing requires large-scale capabilities
- Techsil's Form-in-Place Foam Gasket Service Expands Capacity by 25%
- Greif Green Tool Supports Customer Sustainability Goals
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Prepreg Manufacturing Process Benefits from Temperature Monitoring
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Lantek and BCAM collaborate to revolutionize part nesting calculation for sheet metal cutting
- Monitoring Industrial Manufacturing Processes in Factories & Plants
- CIMx Receives Official Woman Owned Business Designation
"The unique and complex properties of glass present myriad possibilities," says Kopp Glass Engineer Justine Galbraith, Ph.D.
The exhibit will show that borosilicate glass is the essential material for many lighting challenges. Kopp harnesses the versatile nature of glass with the unique ability to formulate custom compositions and mold the material. This enables Kopp to develop and manufacture lenses and optics with complex shapes and sizes for optimal functionality, while meeting tight transmission tolerances.
Visit booth #5627 to hear the case for glass!
Kopp manufactures high-performance glass lenses and optics engineered to perform in extreme environments where failure is not an option. Innovative companies worldwide leverage Kopp's team of material science and technical experts to develop solutions that are UV, chemical, thermal and abrasion resistant. Unlike plastic lenses that are prone to degradation, Kopp's materials are durable, withstanding environmental threats. They offer paramount performance when used with high-intensity discharge (HID), halogen, incandescent and LED light sources.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
LIGHTFAIR® International will take place on May 21-23 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA. Kopp's technical experts look forward to seeing you there.
About Kopp Glass, Inc.
Over 90 years ago, Kopp Glass, Inc. originated with a deep understanding of glass chemistry and its potential for innovation. Today, Kopp is the worldwide leader in molded, technical glass solutions with an expansive glass portfolio of over 200 compositions. A few of which are exotic and absent elsewhere on Earth. Kopp helps customers effectively navigate emerging technologies and develop innovative products that enable a safer and more productive world.
Market Development Manager
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN