Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
Similar on eTradeWire
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Interested In Office Catering?
- Musical Artist and On Air Talent Makivus Nious launches the Nious Media Roku Channel
- Actress Venus Demilo Thomas guests on Deeper Than Music Podcast on iHeart Radio
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Missing Your Personal Trainer? New Fitness Radio App Gives Motivation to the WFH Crowd
- Hungry Fathers Spring into Obscurity with Their New Rock Album Ripley
- Luxury Swimwear Brand Hosts Adult-Only Cruise Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Independent Publisher BHC Press Launches New Online Store to Help Support Independent Bookstores; Lends Support to Libraries and the Reading Community
"Celebration" by the legendary band Kool & the Gang was recorded during the spring/summer months of 1980 and released as a single on October 11th of that year.
Bandleader/co-founder Robert "Kool" Bell, whose bass guitar work serves as an anchor within the rhythm section, recalls that the song was derived from a prior hit –with some divine inspiration.
"We got the idea to write 'Celebration' from our tune, 'Ladies Night' – a smash for us in 1979 – based on the line from that song, 'come on, let's all celebrate'," said Kool. "My brother Ronald Khalis Bell, members of the band and I wanted to create a song that would be an international anthem, to bring people together around the world – regardless of race, ethnicity, gender or beliefs."
More on eTradeWire News
- All PremiumCBD.com launches in a wild west industry poised to reach $22 bn
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- April 1 Rent Strike & Rent And Mortgage Payment Freeze
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
"Celebration" couldn't have been released at a better time. As the single rose up the charts, the song was heard during the 1980 World Series and became the anthem for when American hostages were released from Iran in early 1981. Shortly after that event, "Celebration" went to the number one spot on Billboard's Hot 100 Pop Singles Chart for two consecutive weeks. The single is Kool & the Gang's first and only chart topper on the pop music listings.
The anniversary of "Celebration" also marks another reason to celebrate, as Bell reveals the availability of his Le Kool Champagne – a partnership with France's longtime vineyard, the House of Bertholot – in New York, New Jersey, California and Florida, with more states being added soon. Le Kool Champagne met immediate sales success in France and Japan after a prior overseas launch.
Robert "Kool" Bell is available for interviews. For inquiries, contact Angelo Ellerbee at Double XXposure Media Relations – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Message To Our People- COVID 19 Resources
- PitchSix EyeSend Belay Glasses Available
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Free 15 Minute Distant Reiki Sessions with Reiki Master, Donna McDine
- MY Shower Door / D3 Glass manufacturing protective guards
- South Carolina's Humimic Medical Arming Healthcare Workers for the COVID-19 War
- Free Skype Author Visits with Award-winning Children's Author, Donna McDine
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- San Diego Executives Gauge Coronavirus Impact
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- ROI Adds Customer Development Director to Management Team
- Hazard Pay Needs To Be Paid To Essential Employees, Temporary Employees and Contractors
- DDPY is now offering DDPY KIDZ free on their website
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- SEEAG Introduces "Let's Grow A Garden!" At-Home Student Learning Program
- HomeAid Atlanta's 19th Annual Essentials Drive & More
- Uply Media, Inc's Training For Real Estate Investors On Blockchain DWeb 3.0
- New ezAccounting Gives New Businesses Both Payroll and Accounting To Be Processed, In-House
- Rainbow Village Requests a Mulligan with 2020 Second Chance Golf Classic Date Change