Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Roll design can help with eliminating web handling wrinkles
- Introducing the OdaLog G20 Hydrogen Sulfide Data Logger
- Coburn-Myers Fastening Systems Announces the Company's latest exciting event regarding its 40th year in Business Celebration
- New Feature Update to the T&D Thermo App
- New Delphin LoggitoLab Compact Data Acquisition System
- AUSA 2021: CP North America Showcases Combat Proven Solutions for Military, Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Monitoring Water Quality Using A Cellular Data Logger
- New ReXgen 2 IMU Vehicle & Flight Recorder From Influx
- Sortation conveyors ensure wrappers keep pace with product flow
- MentorAPM Announces Partnership with Australian firm UNGANCO
Food and Beverage Industry's Needs
Like so many industries, food and beverage plants have a list of requirements that must be met within the production processes. The biggest issue is that the equipment has sanitary features and maintains cleanliness standards to avoid contamination.
Food and beverage plants also need efficiency, uniformity, and cost-effective solutions to maintain budgets.
Direct Injection Steam Heaters Provide Solutions
Steam heaters offer a direct heating method that maintains effective and uniform heating of liquids and slurries. No matter the material the direct injection system will instantly heat a liquid or aqueous slurry on a straight-through continuous basis. Direct Injection steam heaters are the most efficient and energy-saving solution available. This is because steam injection transfers 100% of the heat to the product, while still offering accurate control of overflow and turbulence.
Komax's Sanitary Steam Heater
Komax understands the needs of the food and beverage industry and has designed several pieces of equipment that produce outstanding results.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
The Komax inline sanitary steam heater is part of the direct injection steam heater line that they make out of stainless steel, polished or electropolished. The Komax heater supports clean in place (CIP) processes keeping production lines moving with little or no downtime. There are no moving parts or small orifices which can cause plugging or maintenance problems. The design is smaller in diameter than traditional steam heaters, so it fits into any production space.
The Komax Sanitary Steam Heater has the revolutionary static mixing module technology built into it. The Komax Equalizer Mixing Module has six mixing chambers that generate and blend very fine steam bubbles into the stream and allow the product to be heated uniformly. The process allows for temperature output that has no vibration, does not use a water hammer, and eliminates excessive noise.
The Komax Sanitary Steam Heater is the breakthrough that the food and beverage industry has been looking for. In addition to the direct injection steam heater, Komax is leading the way in static mixing, desuperheaters, and heat exchangers.
For more information regarding products or services, contact Komax Systems, Inc (https://www.komax.com/contact/).
Suzanne L. Smith, President
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt