Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- UG2 Launches Facilities Maintenance Training & Innovation Lab to Build Next Generation of PHDs
- Rosewood at Madison Appoints Corner Property Management for Modern Townhome Community in Madison NJ
- Monica Cook Salt lake City Utah Realtor Sells Homes For Money
- CAMCO names Mozell Williams Vice President
- The Woods at Holmdel Decides Corner Property is the Best Choice for Upscale Community in Holmdel NJ
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Leewood Mt. Zion Homes Chooses Corner Property Management For Newly-Built Condos In New Brunswick NJ
- Modular Build brings sound logic Investment Opportunities
- Federation of Independent Agents (FIA) partners with Number 1 Property Recruiters (N1PR)
"We have decided to devote all our time and expertise to third-party management and look forward to providing the same boutique, quality service to our clients and residents as we did when we were owner/operators," said Kole Management COO Khrista Villegas.
Kole put its multifamily portfolio on the market in November, and all of its properties are under contract with closing expected in April and May. That portfolio consists of seven properties in Savannah, three in Macon and one each in Augusta and Canton, Georgia, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
"A number of factors, including historically low cap rates and broad investor interest in smaller market assets, came together to convince us that it was a good time to consider selling our portfolio," said KMC President, Jeff Kole. "Until recently, we had little interest in selling and were, in fact, building a robust and highly capable management company to oversee properties for ourselves and third parties. This sale provides us the opportunity to focus exclusively on offering boutique yet sophisticated property management for a wide range of apartments – from lease-ups to workforce housing – across the Southeast."
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
The company expects to grow its multifamily property management portfolio with expansion into North Carolina and Florida, as well as additional properties in Macon. Details of those arrangements, as well as, the new positions brought on to support this growth, will be announced in the near future.
ABOUT KOLE MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Family owned since 1991, Kole Management was founded by Donald Kole, the former owner of the Builderama home supply store chain. In 1994, Donald's son, Jeff Kole, joined KMC and currently serves as president. What started as a small investment firm based in Savannah, Georgia, is now a rapidly growing third-party management enterprise, overseeing apartment communities throughout the Southeast. In addition to that, KMC has four warehouse distribution facilities equaling approximately 600,000 square feet. For more information on Kole Management, visit http://www.Kolemc.com.
Carriage Trade Public Relations®
- Injured Noted Ballet Dancer On The Comback Trail
- Breach Force: Leveraging Speed & Connectivity for Defense + Digital Guardrails for Safe Travel
- America Will Elect "A Greater Fool" In 2020
- Sudden change of heart for anti Comic Sans campaigners
- Silicon Valley AI Company Collaborates with Italian Universities and Academics
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- Beckatt Solutions to Present on 3D Printing in Manufacturing on May 30th
- Clotilda Find Energizes Community Initiatives to Revive Africatown's Heritage Destination Planning
- Final Homes Now Selling at Obsidian and Windchime
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend