Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies: Revealed
- Threshold Named among the Nation's Top Companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Wish You Could Give Back More? So Does Scottsdale Based Real Estate Management Company MC Residential LLC
- LichtensteinRE Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Two Building Portfolio in The Bronx, NY for $
- Who's going to help Toronto's realtors manage record-breaking rental new-builds?
- Ex Purple Bricks director launches new property Investment business - partners with Keller Williams
"We have decided to devote all our time and expertise to third-party management and look forward to providing the same boutique, quality service to our clients and residents as we did when we were owner/operators," said Kole Management COO Khrista Villegas.
Kole put its multifamily portfolio on the market in November, and all of its properties are under contract with closing expected in April and May. That portfolio consists of seven properties in Savannah, three in Macon and one each in Augusta and Canton, Georgia, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
"A number of factors, including historically low cap rates and broad investor interest in smaller market assets, came together to convince us that it was a good time to consider selling our portfolio," said KMC President, Jeff Kole. "Until recently, we had little interest in selling and were, in fact, building a robust and highly capable management company to oversee properties for ourselves and third parties. This sale provides us the opportunity to focus exclusively on offering boutique yet sophisticated property management for a wide range of apartments – from lease-ups to workforce housing – across the Southeast."
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
The company expects to grow its multifamily property management portfolio with expansion into North Carolina and Florida, as well as additional properties in Macon. Details of those arrangements, as well as, the new positions brought on to support this growth, will be announced in the near future.
ABOUT KOLE MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Family owned since 1991, Kole Management was founded by Donald Kole, the former owner of the Builderama home supply store chain. In 1994, Donald's son, Jeff Kole, joined KMC and currently serves as president. What started as a small investment firm based in Savannah, Georgia, is now a rapidly growing third-party management enterprise, overseeing apartment communities throughout the Southeast. In addition to that, KMC has four warehouse distribution facilities equaling approximately 600,000 square feet. For more information on Kole Management, visit http://www.Kolemc.com.
Carriage Trade Public Relations®
- BurnsOffRoad app connects riders of adventure vehicles
- The U.S. Air Force Awards the DiSTI Corporation a Phase II SBIR Contract
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- The Naperville Tale Of Two Tutors
- Two Harvard Trained Psychiatrists Author Practical Guide to Help People Better Understand Mental Health
- Greater Options for the CNC Machining Now
- Planet Earth Video Wins Best Music Video In 2019 Sf Frozen Film Festival
- Kontact Profit Group Joins the LeadGen.com Team
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward to Uncover Why Casey Scott MacPherson Died
- Taliban Continues Fighting Heavily Disregards Afghan-led Peace, Elections Expected
- SIF Codec maintains the most efficient Ultra-HD real time compression for streaming
- Six Flags Customer Service is the worst, especially when compared to Disney!!!
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson avoids hit and run charges against her client
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs