Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Enquizit, Inc. Welcomes Former Amazon Executive as Its New CEO
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Matthew Gotha Government Relations Advisor Joins The Berman Law Group
- The Bear Creek School Hosts "Parenting Under Pressure" With Dr. Rob McKenna
- OEC Welcomes New Board Members!
- Rady School of Management MBA Programs Receive High Rankings From CEO Magazine
- Over 1,000 Expected to Line Up for Best-Selling Author David Goggins at EEACS
- "Serving up Sustainable Hospitality" to be discussed
- Faces of Change 2 Introductory Program
- World Premiere Of Documentary "Angèle Virtuoso" Official Selection At Montréal's International Art Film Festival (FIFA)
To achieve a High Performer rating, each provider had to prove it delivers high quality AgilePM® training. Proof was submitted in the form of client and student feedback, which had to demonstrate a high level of learner satisfaction, and confidence in the course delivering training outcomes.
Course Conductor carried out the evaluation. They compiled the results in their Trusted Training Radar™ report for AgilePM® training. Course Conductor's reports are compiled using patent-pending algorithms and make it easier for companies to choose a training provider.
More on eTradeWire News
- Top Guidelines Of Compare Flights - Travelogica
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
"I'd like to congratulate the team on achieving this award. Our AgilePM® courses aim to deliver the best experience for the student as possible. What used to be a small operation has grown steadily over the past few years, as agile project management grew in popularity. I look forward to the future of AgilePM® at Knowledge Train®," said Simon Buehring, Managing Director at Knowledge Train®.
Lead Trainer for AgilePM® at Knowledge Train®, Jumoke Ogunbekun, was also happy with the news, saying: "This is a wonderful achievement for Knowledge Train®. We have a unique approach to training here, encouraging discussion and an interactive classroom environment. I'm very proud of our High Performer rating and hope we uphold this award in years to come."
Knowledge Train® is a training provider based in London. It offers accredited project management, change management, business analysis and IT training. Courses are offered in the classroom, online or as corporate training for clients worldwide. It has an innovative approach, offering 'on-the-go' multi-device eLearning, and ensuring classroom courses are as interactive as possible. Learn more here: www.knowledgetrain.co.uk
More on eTradeWire News
- DonnaInk Publications to re-release author Cliff Hill's title, "The Broken Looking Glass"
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
The Trusted Training Radar™ report for AgilePM® can be downloaded in full here: https://courseconductor.com/trusted-training-radar/agilepm/
Knowledge Train® is a registered trademark of Knowledge Train Limited. Copyright © 2018 Knowledge Train®.
Trusted Training Radar™ evaluation reports are published by Course Conductor LLC. Course Conductor does not endorse any training vendor, or courses included in this publication, and does not advise training buyers to select only those training vendors with the highest ratings. The information contained in the Trusted Training Radar™ reports has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. This includes references from organisations and interviews with training buyers, verified learner reviews, training providers, examination institutes and online research carried out by Course Conductor Analysts. Course Conductor disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information & shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies of such information.
Stephanie Rowe, Content Manager at Knowledge Train
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning