Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- Knobull Creates Pathways To Find A Dream Job
- Ranked #1 in Dealer Satisfaction, CUSTOMER SCOUT SEO wins award in SEO Tools & Services
- Electives, Inc. doubles its live learning library to include more than 450 classes
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- Boulder SEO Marketing Founder Chris Raulf Teams up With the Globalization & Localization Association (GALA) To Present on Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- The President Of Knobull Promotes The Traits That Produce Excellence
- Swapifly Wins Fintech Award for "Best Artificial Intelligence Classified Platform" in 2022
- Astro Dunia Launches Annual Letter 2023: A Financial Astrology Solution for Investors
- SnappyFlow adds Security Incident and Event Management Feature to its Observability Suite
- Knobull Support Strengthens The Mentoring Process
The groundbreaking and extensive work of Kurt Lewin (1890-1947), universally revered as the Father of Social Psychology, laid the foundation. In his short life, Lewin was a thought leader whose thoughts still lead modern work in industrial psychology, organizational behavior, group dynamics, and team communication. Affiliated with MIT, Cornell, and Duke, Lewin's influence was seen on the work of, among many, Abraham Maslow. The fundamentals they discovered include:
1. Team results are improved due to a phenomenon he called process gain, which increases all facets of decision making: perspective, clarity, and especially synthesis.
2. Teams are more likely to recognize and reject incorrect solutions. This, said Lewin, is the result of perspective in an environment of liberal thinking.
More on eTradeWire News
- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL
- IBCT Launches International Crisis Communications Training Program
- Love & Insurance: Managing Marriage and Divorce
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
- YMCA of the Rockies Hosts 8th Annual Mountaineering Weekend Celebrating Accessibility of Safe Spaces in the Outdoors for All
3. Memory of facts is more accurate and more complete. This may sound outdated in today's world of advanced computing, data harvesting, and artificial intelligence, but we're not talking about technology now; we're talking about holistic thinking.
4. Teams tend to have higher motivation to achieve. That's because when we like the team we're on, we want that team to win.
5. "Riskier" decisions can be made more safely and cautiously. This is another way of expressing the idea of reality checks.
6. In high-performing teams, we tend to see increased commitment due to involvement in decisions.
7. Involvement in teams facilitates changes in values, attitude, and behavior needed to implement decisions. This is simple to understand if you look at the sequence backwards.
8. Members promote each other's success for another reason other than business. They like each other, advancing social facilitation.
9. Finally, great teams foster what Lewin called thought polarization, the security to adopt more conservative, aggressive, or creative positions whenever necessary.
Bentley concluded, "When you see a high-performing team, and you look for the reasons why, chances are you'll see evidence of all nine reasons, or at least a trend toward their emergence. It has been shown throughout my career as a leader that teamwork always improves results and brings to mind a millennia-old adage: We go faster alone but farther together."
- Enter to Win This Concours-Restored 1971 Dodge Demon 340!
- DCOTA in Dania Beach Signs Seven Leases Totaling More Than 25,000 Square Feet (Update)
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- California Closets of North Carolina and Virginia Helping Customers Get Organized
- Texa Real Estate Investor Couple Talks Marriage & The Military on Becoming Millionaire Power Couple
- Wayfair Announces Partnership with 40 Black Businesses, Includes Jasmine Williams of SUNNY&TED
- Örjan Berglund First Scientific Officer for the International Peatland Society
- How to change date of birth on JetBlue reservation
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- Jared Gustafson Launches Poverty Relief Effort
- BREAKING NEWS: Spilling The Beans--A Book For The World by Rodger Collins released worldwide
- MLS Offers CEO, Alan Fenn Named an RISMedia 2023 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Nautilus Biotech Corporation Launches BUZZ™ Caffeinated Cough Drops
- #The7LoveStories LiteraryNFT Collection is Making Literary History
- Holabird's Pikes's Peak or Bust! auction, Jan. 19-22, honored the Great Colorado Gold Rush of 1859
- Snapbar offers free professional headshots with new HR tech platform
- Taylor Hospitality Promotes Hannah Michael-Bell to Lead Bartender of Garden Grille & Bar Morgantown
- Jung Garden Center Stoughton -Opening This March
- "Revival" Catapults To Top 20 On Mediabase & #24 On Billboard Gospel Airplay Charts
- Colonial Group Announces 2nd Annual Robert H. Demere, Jr. Soaring Eagle Award Recipient