Popular on eTradeWire
- Yost & Company Proudly Joins Engage Advisors, Creating Leading Healthcare CPA Firm
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Women Veterans Alliance Encourages Support and Empowerment of Underserved Women Military Veterans on Veteran's Day and Throughout the Year
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Actionstep Unveils New Built-in Payments Solution – Actionstep Payments
- PC Bennett Partners with PDM Automotive to Bring More Aftermarket Functionality to AutoFitmentPlus
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jason Halbert Exits Apollo Health Products to Expand 3Back Group
- Netberg launches Aurora 810 platform for next-generation networks
- The best seo software just got a whole lot better with CORA 7.x
- Onlive Server Unveils France VPS Hosting Plans for Highly Flexible, Scalable and Robust Service
- QP Upends Social Networking with World First Social Access App
- Chris Raulf of Boulder SEO Marketing to Discuss Artificial Intelligence in Search Engine Optimization at SE Ranking's First Major Digital Conference
- Namify Becomes the First Business Name Generator to Offer Trademark Checks
- Onlive Server Offers Best VPS Hosting to Boost Website Performance and Gain More Visibility
- Knobull Shows Reasons Why Teams Outperform Individuals
- Roofing Company Michigan Launches New Website
College tuition and fees can be a big expense. When you add in other expenses like room and board, meal plans and textbooks, it can seem overwhelming. Thankfully, there are plenty of options for college students who are seeking loans and employment to cover expenses. Also the ability to search for textbooks and other learning support products using the Knobull Amazon buttons can help. Key tips include:
- Do your research. Look up the average salary for career path targets as well as the average cost of college at any university of interest.
- See if you qualify for federal financial aid. Fill out the free application for student aid to determine if you're eligible for federal student loans, grants and work-study programs.
- Apply for scholarships. Look for ways to finance your college education without excessive cost.
- Explore part-time jobs or internships and Knobull provides support to help with the career search process.
Private student loans can be a good way to bridge the financing gap when federal loans aren't enough to cover college costs. In this case, it's critical that borrowers shop to ensure they are getting the best possible deal for their situation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Venture Capital and Family Offices Turn to Revenue Security Start-up RevSystems
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Quick Logistic US as Trustee
- African American Women In Cinema Launches Campaign to Support Women Film Makers
- Regent Surgical Health Announces New Controller Patricia Pyrdum
- Abundant Life Coach Dr. Arriel Cymone To Host Dynasty Masterclass
With the average cost of college outpacing inflation, it makes sense that student loan debt is also increasing at a high rate. The outstanding student loan debt in America is more than $1.75 trillion.
Those trying to decide what to do with your student debt, could consider refinancing to a private student loan at a lower interest rate. Refinancing to a lower rate can help reduce the monthly payments.
Switching to a private loan would make you ineligible for certain federal benefits, like income-driven repayment plans, COVID-19 administrative forbearance and the recent student loan forgiveness programs.
Bentley concluded, "As an emerging student-first connected learning and career development platform which includes a purchasing portal for Amazon products, our mission is to help every student and rising professional achieve their best, in school and beyond. We strive to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and lower cost."
- Shop Downtown App Makes Giving Tuesday A Year Round Event
- VANTIVA and Bouygues Telecom Deploy Next-Generation Eco-Designed Wi-Fi 6 Fiber Gateway, Enabling Ultra Broadband Connectivity in the French Market
- The Property Centre wins gold and silver at The Negotiator Awards
- Affordable Orthodontic Care Available in Harrisburg
- Mission Cloud Announces the Launch of Mission Control, a First of Its Kind Cloud Services Platform
- 1.5+ Million Users on the WEBCEO SEO Platform: A New Milestone
- Natural Pet Food Group Celebrates Sustainability
- Actuated Medical Awarded NIH SBIR for the Miniature Ultrasound Beamforming Array (MUBA)
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona wristwatch brings $54,870 (Canadian) in Miller & Miller's Nov. 19th auction
- Benchmark International Facltd the Trans of MetroTech Electrical Contractors, Inc. to Michael Bowman
- GEO Jobe Donates to Gulfport Middle School's Robotics Team
- Non-Profit AHED Foundation, Form Partners, Highridge Costa Selected to Build Apartments in Kaka'ako
- Independent Music Initiative For Emerging Artists Joins Giving Tuesday Movement
- GloryBee Hires Farming Advocate and Product Innovator as Director of Procurement
- MBCEA Midwest Chapter Elects Jeff Wolgamott President
- Joseph Durnford Receives 2022 Industry Leadership Award and is Inducted into Hall of Fame
- Save Fuel - Add Power – Reduce Pollution – Low Cost – Guaranteed – ECOFuelMax
- NWDC finishes donation drive for Hurricane Ian
- One of North Carolina's Largest Charitable Clinics First in State to Offer Clinical Trials as A Care Option to Patients
- Circus Harmony Holiday Camps/Classes