Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 211
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 115
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mobliciti Secures Contract Delivering Virtual Mobile Manager to Law Firm Browne Jacobson
- Engaging Mobile Startup Supports Remote Learning
- Spunky Mobile Startup Is Capturing A New Niche
- Mobile Research Engine Startup Has Launched
- TRENDING – WipFly advances cross-platform direct messaging
- ITS Navigo® Announces Patent Pending Touchless Technology for Safer Public Reopening
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Brian Peterson assisted Social Climber Pro with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
"We help transform the student educational journey to ensure that they achieve academic success. Our dedicated team and web app makes sure that the secure research engine, instant answer and collaborative learning center page service touch points will meet or exceed user needs" Bentley says.
With it's roots as a Research Engine that doesn't track users, the company is expanding their platform to help boost the success of students. Launching in September, Knobull's blog, message board, academic resources, student news and instant answer pages will provide guidance that will meet user education support needs. This should empower students to seamlessly and securely develop their academic skills.
More on eTradeWire News
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
Bentley built the company around the themes of Academic Success Programs for students, developed by students. He and his team of CSE and marketing students have launched a Research Engine and Learning Center web app to help students develop confidence not only within their academic abilities, but in adjusting to college life and becoming a marketable job candidate. "We look forward to coaching students and guiding them to find their path, which will provide each student with an opportunity to have an amazing experience at school and throughout their career."
The team's student-centered approach to academic support has been greatly appreciated by students throughout the country. They value the intentionality behind the design of this support system. The direct collaboration opportunities between the Knobull team and students demonstrate that the commitment to coaching and learning encourages success in the classroom, future career and greater community.
For details go to: bit.ly/Knobull
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine
- FlexUnity project promises to disrupt business models on energy communities and foster the active role of consumers and prosumers
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Supernatural Trifecta: Halloween, Blue Moon, and Love & Homegrown Magic
- strEATS Kitchen brings a familiar face to Calgary's Beltline
- Exhibit Systems Rebrands as Captivate Exhibits
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees