Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 138
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 117
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 106
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
Similar on eTradeWire
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Let's Party With DJ Palina La Diva
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Josh Stout Announces Multimillion Dollar Investment in Tulsa's Red Fork Districts Route 66 Corridor
- Royse Contemporary adds Casey Wakefield to its Stable of Artists!
- Royse Contemporary Reopens Gallery with new exhibition "Reconstructed" from Daniel Shepherd
- CryptoArtNet Artists Directory Launches CryptoArtCoin Social Currency $CRAC In Partnership With Roll
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
Other artists and writers scheduled to appear include James Morris (Three Kingdoms trilogy), Brett Weldele ("The Surrogates," "The Beauty"), Joe Wos ("Mazetoons"), Jason Christman (licensed Lucasfilm/Star Wars), Jed Thomas ("CryptTV," "The Amity Wars"), Ray Wenck (Random Survival, Ghost of a Chance), Jerry Pesce (PescEffects) and more.
Wizard World Portland will also include non-stop live entertainment, gaming, exclusive Q&A sessions with select celebrities and autographs/photo ops with with top stars such as Aquaman headliner Jason Momoa, "Supergirl" Melissa Benoist, "Teen Wolf" star Tyler Hoechlin and nine "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" stars including Alyson Hannigan, Alexis Denisof, James Marsters, Juliet Landau and Julie Benz, as well as a dedicated kids zone and more, along with Wizard World's Master of Ceremonies, Kato Kaelin.
More on eTradeWire News
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
- Barrymore model home now open in Brightwater
- ECoffeeFinder.com Launches New Coffee Mug Collection
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest
- Pfizer Supports the Human Growth Foundation's Virtual 5K Run & Walk for Kids' Growth
Wizard World events bring together thousands of fans of all ages to celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. The second event scheduled on the 2019 Wizard World calendar, Portland show hours are Friday, February 22, 4-9 p.m.; Saturday, February 23, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, February 24, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paid adult.
Wizard World Portland is also the place for cosplay, with fans young and old showing off their best costumes throughout the event. Fans dressed as every imaginable character – and some never before dreamed – will roam the convention floor and participate in the famed Wizard World Costume Contest on Saturday evening.
For more on the 2019 Wizard World Portland, visit http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon/portland.
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A's, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard Entertainment has also teamed with Sony Pictures Entertainment to find the next generation of movies as well as to engage in a number of strategic initiatives. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/wizardworld), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/wizardworld), Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/wizardworld), Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/wizardworld) and other social media services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Office Supply Solutions Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
The 2019 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon.
- Camp Regis Applejack Cancels 2020 Summer Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Etgar 36 Announces Socially Distant Summer Civil Rights Journeys
- Servant Leadership: The Answer to America's Sickness
- Translation Software Company Awarded Grant For HIPAA Compliance Audit
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc. - New Report: How 3D Printing Optimizes Supply Chains & Manufacturing
- Great Graduation Gifts For Unusual Times - Astrology Reports
- Important Law Change for Essential Workers with Covid-19
- Managecore Announces Extension of Google Cloud Relationship through Cloud Acceleration Program
- UVPhotoMax™ Signature Series kills airborne viruses and bacteria
- Austin software firm builds homes in Mexico for the poor, sustains the families during pandemic
- Control System Labs Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Buffalo, NY
- InfinityQS Offers an Online ProFicient™ Fundamentals Course in Response to COVID-19
- Why Cheap Doesn't Always Mean Affordable in Construction
- Custom medal design provides high-quality options for donor gifts
- Get A Grip Resurfacing Franchises Essential, Recession Proof Opportunities Nationwide
- Heritage Fund Grants Provide Direct Support to Hard-Hit Museums and Sites in Maryland
- ATEC Expands Amplifier Rental Inventory with the AE Techron 8500 Series
- Stourbridge Web Design Company Developyn Celebrating International Success
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Woman-owned Delaware business wins coveted Regal Award