Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 441
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
Similar on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- "International Political & Environmental Folly – Edition 7" by Daniel Tissington is published
- Histria Books Announces the Release of Lafayette: Courtier to Crown Fugitive, 1757-1777
- A Brilliant Demise: The Strange World of the Dansers—VIEW FINDER by Greg Jolley
- Rickards: Impeachment Will Boomerang on Democrats
- New Book Release! David Hawk's The Christmas Roast
- New Book Release- Frederic & Cassandra Book One The Sinister House
- John Saenger's "Viral Dreams" is a Heart-racing Science-Fiction Adventure
- New Book, Wings Not Strings, Empowers Parents To Let Go With Confidence
- Theresa Piasta Launches New Book for Pet Lovers
Williams and Palma's book is a top ten finalist in the Business category. "The book reveals how micro-businesses and small businesses can avoid common mistakes which improve their chances of success and survival," says Williams. "More and more entrepreneurs want self-serve options but also recognize the need for professional guidance," adds Palma. Deducting The Right Way: Untangling Small Business Accounting & Taxes is available on Amazon worldwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- ADELPHI ORCHESTRA's Sixteen Annual Young Artist Competition
- The Listing released worldwide by SGL Entertainment
- Church of God In Christ Makes Dramatic & Historic Appointment - First Bishop of Israel
- Bob Holz to Release New Album with Rolling Stones Bassist Darryl Jones
- Competitive Financial Solutions for Business Development
Authors of all kinds—indie (self-published), traditional, or collaborative published—are being considered for the award in one of sixteen categories. Entries are being reviewed and evaluated on popular vote, social contribution, and overall presentation (cover, content, flow, and originality) by the Academy's voting membership comprised of best-selling authors, literary agents, and industry leaders.
"Hundreds of books from authors throughout the world are up for an Author Academy Award," said Kary Oberbrunner, founder of Author Academy Elite and the Author Academy Awards. "Our goal is to help further connect this global community of authors, maintain excellence and integrity of the book publishing industry, and raise awareness that the stories being told and the authors who write them are worth our attention."
The top ten finalists in each category will be invited to present their book synopsis at an Author Academy Awards Red Carpet Session on Friday, Oct. 25, 2019, in Columbus, Ohio. Winners will be announced later that evening at the Author Academy Awards Ceremony, where they will be invited to give an acceptance speech. Winners will receive The Academy Boon of Merit Award, traditional media and social media press, and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- 1031 Exchange Investors Embrace Monetized Residential Real Estate
- Uber VS Lyft Which Is Better for Drivers?
- Open Studios Day on Saturday, December 7th 2019 Angels Gate Cultural Center
- What does it mean to be a first-time homebuyer?
- Strategic Organizing announces name change to Digital Union Lab
If interested in supporting Williams & Palma and participating in the popular vote portion of the award evaluation, go to https://authoracademyawards.com/finalists2019 and scroll to the "Vote Now" section. Once there, click through to the second page for the Business category, then find and click on Deducting The Right Way.
About Author Academy Awards
The Author Academy Awards is an award bestowed for literary merit and publishing excellence in the writing and publishing industry. It is presented annually by Author Academy Elite, a premium service provider for authors, at the Author Academy Awards Ceremony. For more information, visit authoracademyawards.com.
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains More Health Insurance Options May Be Coming to Nevada in 2020
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- inc.jet Holding, Inc. Announces Quarter End Financial Results
- York Solutions Honors Twin Cities IT Leaders at Third Annual Business of IT Awards Ceremony
- Panel Built Machine Enclosures Keep Facilities Safe
- York Solutions Honors Chicago IT Leaders at Second Annual Business of IT Awards Ceremony
- WestWin Farms Newest Aquisition for Owner Bryan Hawk
- Get bonus cards with City Barbeque gift card purchase this holiday season
- Third Coast Bakery Wins National Award From PETA
- Art Exhibition by JASA Opens November 22 At The Grand Bay Plaza Main Lobby, Coconut Grove
- Tarps Now® Expands Mesh Tarps Providing Wide Range of Exposure Levels and Applications
- No Power, No Access Doesn't Have to Mean No Business
- Q3 2019 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Fishing and Accessories: High-Quality Fishing Gear for Success
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Salient Process Announces Acquisition of Dosvak LLC's Interests
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- Rising Films' Dark-Comedy "Aim High" Receives Award; Momentum Building For Next Feature Length Film
- Mossy Nissan Joins Padres Pedal The Cause In a Race To Cure Cancer