Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 353
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 151
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 148
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 112
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 110
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named 2019 E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year
- 'Effing Simple' author gets practical about business advice
- Chicago gets its first-ever Digital Marketing Financial Summit in Chicago
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Encourages Daydreaming To Kickstart Fall Promotions
- "Do This For Me Button" Takes Marketing Ai Saas To The Next Frontier
- Pennsylvania Logger Partners with Internet Marketing Company
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of New Donation Functionality through Wi-Fi
- Location-Based Marketing Is Exploding Globally in Importance
- Top Sales Teams Across the US Recognized for Sales Programmatic Excellence
'Influencer' Marketing is not new (companies have been using athletes and celebrities to promote products and services for generations), but it has evolved. By utilizing the vast wealth of followers on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, for example, organizations have the ability to reach a larger target market more effectively. Kiss Goodbye to MS has capitalized on the benefits influencer marketing offers, driving fundraising efforts and increasing awareness for a worthy cause.
Kiss Goodbye to MS was designed to raise funds for research and support to help find a cure and -in the interim- better treatment options for people diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Those interested in becoming part of this international campaign, the largest international fundraising organization combating multiple sclerosis in the world, can create their own fundraising page, spread the word, and help raise vital resources necessary to find a cure.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Refereum's $RFR token is now listed on the Bitsonic Exchange
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Ergonomic EZGRIP Squeegee Goes Green For RYONET
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
Through the use of celebrities and other high-level 'influencers' on social media, this and other organizations instantly garner greater reach and, as a consequence, impact. Influencers are generally defined as those men and women who have large followings, usually numbering at least in the tens of thousands and on up into the millions.
The larger the following, the greater the impact. Influencers like pop singer Piper Landon and musician/actor Jamie Lynn Sigler are both involved in helping spread the word about Kiss Goodbye to MS.
The Influencer Marketing Factory, which launched this campaign for Kiss Goodbye to MS, helps connect influencers with causes valuable to them. The experience in modern marketing strategies and techniques they bring to the table have allowed dozens of businesses to gain increased exposure for their products, services, and special events.
By tapping into the vast influence celebrities and others can offer, it provides a shortcut of sorts to reaching potentially millions of prospective consumers, supporters, and advocates. The success that Kiss Goodbye to MS has generated shows the power of influencer marketing.
Alessandro Bogliari, CEO of The Influencer Marketing Factory, said of this marketing strategy, "Thanks to this campaign, we were able to show the amazing digital reach influencer marketing offers, not just for fashion and beauty products, but for organizations and worthy causes like Kiss Goodbye to MS. When people see a post or comment from an influencer they follow and it's bringing awareness to something, they tend to listen more and, as in this case, donate more than if they saw the same message on a corporate billboard, in a magazine, or on a television commercial."
More on eTradeWire News
- Asian objects coexist in perfect harmony alongside fine artworks in Bruneau & Co.'s June 6th auction
- +Lucky & Prince -'Eco-friendly' super premium dog food hits the UK market
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Euro Note Souvenir Releases Three New Zero-Euro Notes In June 2019 In Ireland
- GeoComm Optimizes Creation of 2D Indoor Maps for 9-1-1 Response
For those interested in supporting Kiss Goodbye to MS, visit their website at www.kissgoodbyetomsglobal.org or contact them at Info@kissgoodbyetomsglobal.org . To learn more about The Influencer Marketing Factory, visit their website at theinfluencermarketingfactory.com (http://www.theinfluencermarketingfactory.com).
ABOUT KISS GOODBYE TO MS
Finding a cure for multiple sclerosis is the driving force behind Kiss Goodbye to MS. One of the primary keys to helping this happen in our lifetime is through donations that support research and various testing procedures. An international organization dedicated to wiping out MS and, in the meantime, finding more effective treatment and support options for those dealing with multiple sclerosis, Kiss Goodbye to MS is growing in reputation, stature, and fundraising success thanks to influencer marketing.
ABOUT THE INFLUENCER MARKETING FACTORY
The Influencer Marketing Factory is dedicated to helping businesses and organizations reach a broader audience that will be more responsive to the message they see from the influencers they follow on social media. Their goal is to raise awareness, recognition, and reputation for the companies, organizations, and special causes they support.
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- LDSS Announces Camp Buddy 2019 in Chatham, Effingham
- Bass Fishing Pros: Fishing Gear That Creates Memories
- Patio Swag: Premium Patio Furniture and Outdoor Goods
- Living Outdoor Essentials: Incredible Garden Decor and Furniture
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Three Rivers Cultural Festival Regional Coalition Awarded 2019 Commemoration, American Evolution Finale Grant
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Transaction Announcement - Music School
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!