Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 426
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
Similar on eTradeWire
- Travel Salaries and Candidates Both Jump in October
- Right Cars establishes new branch in Guatemala
- Trip Loop awarded 'Best Travel Technology Product' by the World Youth & Student Travel Conference 2019
- Puerto Vallarta is a Haven for Wellness
- What is Air Italy Reservations Process
- Sales Ambassadors UK reveal the £400 million unclaimed Oyster card fortune
- Steve Paris to launch of Discovery Map of Chattanooga
- AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
- Puerto Vallarta's Vallarta Botanical Garden Named One of Top 10 North American Gardens Worth Travelling for
- Spector Travel an Africa Tour Operator, Named Best Ancestry Travel Company
KIE/Kintetsu International held its 10th Annual KIE Travel Showcase, last Thursday, June 13th, at the DoubleTree Metropolitan hotel, in midtown Manhattan. In total, 31 of KIE's preferred travel partners attended; including 7 major airlines, 23 well known hotel brands, and National/Enterprise car rental company. All KIE's preferred suppliers exhibited their products and services to a record number of KIE clients.
KIE's Travel Showcase is a unique event that brings together their preferred vendors and clients, for the sole opportunity to allow their travel partners the chance to promote their products and services, directly to KIE's clients.
According to Assistant General Manager, Bill Sarcona, "It's hard to believe this is our 10th travel showcase. We originally started with only our preferred hotel partners, and eventually we expanded to include our air and car vendors. Recently, interestingly enough - we noticed other TMC's are now hosting similar events."
More on eTradeWire News
- VO Atlanta and VO Peeps Partner to Offer Voiceover Scholarship
- New RHT-Air Humidity Transmitter from Novus Automation
- Dentures in Limerick Changing Smiles & Lives
- Drive with Automotive Peace of Mind with a Dodge Vehicle Protection Plan
- Step Through the Looking Glass with the Grand Opening of the Wonderland Tea Company
KIE's travel showcase took place at the top floor, of the DoubleTree Metropolitan hotel. Kintetsu's clients also enjoyed cocktails and appetizers, along with a special raffle ceremony, where many exciting vendor prizes were awarded.
Sarcona continued, "The showcase was a huge success and plans are already underway for next year's event, with many hotels vying to host this prestigious event."
About KIE/Kintetsu International Express:
Kintetsu International is among the largest travel management companies in the world, maintaining a full service global agency, with branches in the U.S. and Japan. KIE is consistently ranked in the top 50 of all U.S. travel agencies, by Travel Weekly Magazine.
KIE is a leader in travel management, whose expertise is founded on their vast experiences, global network resources and innovative solutions. By offering the latest technological tools and high touch services needed to effectively manage travel and expense programs, KIE has positioned themselves as the premier Japanese TMC in the U.S.
More on eTradeWire News
- Keyfactor Products Now Available Through Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Dentist in the Lehigh Valley Helping Patients Smile with Confidence
- A Deal on a 2016 Jetta You Can't Miss
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Metroplex Premier League Introduces New League Member F.C. Elite
Kintetsu maintain six offices in the United States and over 272 others around the globe, including Japan. For more information visit: www.kintetsu.com or www.japanforyou.com.
Contact Information for Kintetsu International:
William Sarcona, Asst. General Manager
KIE / Kintetsu International
270 Madison Avenue, Ste. 300, New York, NY 10016
T: 212-259-9722 | F: 212-259-9625
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers Founder, Mindy Felinton Discusses Pet Trusts
- E. Lawrence, Ltd. offers a fresh take on real estate closing gifts
- Apex's First Escape Room to Celebrate the Grand Opening of its Newest Room
- FileCatalyst to Showcase Entire Solution Suite at Denver Colorado's SC19
- The Car That is Ideal For Many Lifestyles: Used Ford Escape
- Saint Joseph's University & Altair Integrated Services's 4th Annual Product Innovation Challenge
- Woman Diagnosed with Lymphoma Needs Stem Cell Transplant to Survive
- Hammock Gardens Nursery Announces Upcoming Workshop Schedule
- Telaeris et Coppernic s'associent pour fournir une solution d'authentification de l'identité en Europe
- Commercial Warehousing announces rebrand as CWI Logistics
- Vishay Optoelectronics HighSpeed IR Emitters Generate Greater Brightness over Wider Temperature Rang
- Kool & the Gang Honored At Kimmel Center For 2019 Marian Anderson Award
- Grammy-Nominated Songwriting & Production Team The Lab Rats Ink Signs with RSG Agency
- Axiomtek Introduces Powerful Mini-ITX Motherboard with High Graphical Performance - MANO521
- Garden City Realty, Inc. welcomes four new REALTORS to its Sales Team
- Marabu North America Launches New Line of Water Based Liquid Laminates
- Sympa Solar inaugurates first Bangladesh solar project in grand Opening chaired by Prime Minister
- Roll Skate Studio Goes Green for the Planet!
- Russell Bedford supports World Bank Doing Business for 11th consecutive year
- Rook Coffee Announces The Beneficiaries of Its Second Annual Day of Giving