Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- Syxsense Announces Broad Availability of over 100 prebuilt Threat Remediation Workflows
- Finalists announced for 2021 Infosec Inspire Awards, Recognizing Achievement in Security Awareness &
- NH Governor Chris Sununu Provides Introduction to Active Shooter Training for NH Houses of Worship
- Secret Intelligence Agency Emerges From Undercover After Forty Years
- PESA Crypto Module Achieves NIST FIPS 140-2 Certification for Secura IP Video Distribution System
- Keyfactor Named to the 2021 Inc. 5000
- Charlesbrook Protection Services, LLC, of Grand Rapids, MI Acquired by an Individual Investor!
- Cryptocurrency Hackers & Thieves Turning to Private, Anonymous, Untraceable Digital Safe Deposit Box
- Appknox Recognized as a Vendor in Gartner Hype Cycle for Application Security 2021
With over 20 years of experience in enterprise software, Musierowicz brings an extensive track record of growing sales and partner channels that builds upon Keyfactor's 164% year-over-year revenue growth. Most recently, Musierowicz spent seven years as head of global channels at Atlassian, where he took the company's partner reseller program from its infancy to over $1B in bookings. Musierowicz's responsibilities included scaling and establishing Atlassian operations and growing its EMEA presence in Amsterdam and London, as well as across APAC in Tokyo and Seoul. Prior to Atlassian, Musierowicz held executive sales and operation roles at Alfresco where he led global growth from $0 (pre-product) to just over $100M in annual recurring revenue.
More on eTradeWire News
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
"I am thrilled to welcome Martin to the Keyfactor team," said Jordan Rackie, chief executive officer at Keyfactor. "In a machine identity management and PKI as-a-Service market that is swiftly gaining momentum and awareness, it's critical that we match the growing demands for our products and solutions with world class distribution and consumption channels. Martin's experience in developing a customer-centric product evaluation and adoption experience on a global scale, is a perfect fit at an ideal time for Keyfactor."
The rise of securing machine identities – cryptographic keys, digital certificates and secrets – and outage mitigation has become a mission-critical priority for Identity and Access Management (IAM) leaders. Recent research (https://www.keyfactor.com/state-of-machine-identity-management-2021/) from the Ponemon Institute found that 88% of responding companies continue to experience unplanned outages due to expired certificates.
"I'm excited to join Keyfactor and help drive its next phase of growth across our global channels," said Musierowicz. "Leaders in IAM are now viewing cryptography as critical infrastructure that can no longer be ignored. Our unparalleled expertise in cryptography, paired with cloud-first machine identity solutions, makes us the clear leader in securing and orchestrating every machine identity for the enterprise."
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
Musierowicz's appointment follows Keyfactor's year of unprecedented revenue growth which includes ranking on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 List (https://www.keyfactor.com/press-releases/keyfactor-ranks-on-deloittes-2020-technology-fast-500-list-in-first-year-of-eligibility-primed-for-exponential-growth/) and recognition as the Fastest Growing Certificate Automation Provider on the 2020 Inc. 5000 (https://www.keyfactor.com/press-releases/keyfac...). Additionally, Keyfactor is a sample vendor in Gartner's Technology Insight for X.509 Certificate Management, 2020 (https://www.keyfactor.com/resources/gartner-res...) and leads G2's certificate lifecycle management (https://www.g2.com/categories/certificate-lifec...) category with the most satisfied peer reviews.
To learn more about how Keyfactor is helping enterprises secure their machine identities and move their Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to the cloud, visit: www.keyfactor.com/.
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award