Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 109
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- AXISCADES launching new U.S. operations in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Dr. Lettsome Renews His South Carolina Professional Engineering License
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- Colombo Dockyard Ship Repair and Building operations return to New-Normal Levels
- Women of Color STEM Conference Partners with the City of Detroit for a Safe Conference Experience
- Local HVAC Rep Welcomes Lennox International Rep to the Team
- Anna Prakash-Ashton and Elaina Ashton Announce the Release of Have you seen a self-driving car?
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
Keep a close eye on lead times
The electronic component industry is still facing long lead times for certain products used for electric vehicles. Some manufacturers are still trying to catch up with the increased demand for components that we've seen in the last few years and are still quoting up to 26 week lead times.
Try to use suppliers with UK stock
The advantage of using suppliers with UK stock is that it is always accessible, regardless of the latest COVID-19 update. Customers that use suppliers with UK stock will avoid any unnecessary delays with customs or delivery issues with their components.
More on eTradeWire News
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Open For Business
- Takeo Tama Transitions "Freenomics" Culture Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty & Social-Media Censorship
- What if My Lender Finds Out I Don't Have Home Insurance?
Lookout for component stock lists
Distributor stock lists are a quick way to establish if a component is in stock and most lists are available online, making it easier than ever to source the components you need. The electronics industry is always experiencing component shortages, but it's the way distributors and customers work together that helps solve any potential supply chain issues.
GD Rectifiers is committed to serving our customers throughout these uncertain times, as long as it is safe to do so. As the information regarding COVID-19 is changing daily, our factory remains open, we have taken a number of additional steps to ensure that our customers can continue to enjoy our products:
- As an electronic component distributor, we are well stocked on most components and are ready to support customers quickly with their requirements
- We are working closely with our manufacturers to ensure our product supply for non-stocked items is continuous and satisfies customer demand
More on eTradeWire News
- What Happens if My Car Insurance Lapses?
- Top Five Reasons to Attend the 6th Annual Airborne ISR Conference Released
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Insightful Writings On Website Share How We Can Learn To Connect With Our Higher Power
- We are contacting our customers to reassure them that its business as usual
- We're advising customers to place orders as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary delays to their supply chain
- We are working with all of our suppliers to ensure there is minimal disruption to any of our products or services, including delivery
GD Rectifiers is an authorised distributor for over 30 of the world's leading semiconductor, circuit protection, passive, electromagnetic and thermal management brands, including: IXYS, Westcode, Semikron, Dynex, API Capacitors and Enerdoor.
For further information on GD Rectifiers products range, contact our sales team today for a quote: 01444 243 452.
- Cozy Siskin Becomes Amazon's #1 New Release
- Libman Education Releases Results of Annual 2020 HIM Professional Census
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- Radiation Records Releases Gravity, 11th Studio Album from NYC-Based Paul Mark & The Van Dorens
- Arunachal University of Studies- Apply For Agriculture Courses
- Justice Tax, LLC Partners with Debt.com to Bring Taxpayers Free COVID-19 Tax Advice
- ALLmobility, LLC received Opps4Vets Award
- Weinberg Center Recognizes FCPS 2020 Graduating Seniors on Theater Marquee
- CMR Mechanical Advises That Spring Cleanup Can Make a Difference!
- Attorneys J. Jeffrey Rice, John B. Cechman and Richard L. Purtz named 2020 Florida 'Super Lawyers'
- Bitreel Selected for MassChallenge 2020 Accelerator
- 80's style slasher film, "Master Pieces" gets picked up by "HNN presents" distribution label
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- Find out how press relations work for celebrities or for those who want to be a star
- America's Boating Channel Promotes Safe Boating
- Strat-O-Matic Sim: Astros, Dodgers Lead League Standings; Weaver, Maeda, Soler, Murphy May Awards
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Expert on 'smart collaboration' advises lawyers how to add the most strategic value during crisis
- Mind Your Business Radio Show with David Happe is #1 Growing Podcast in the USA
- Nonpartisan Presidential Candidate Chance Trahan Calls President Trump A Liar