Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group Welcomes Veronica Davidson
- Lehnert Named President of Southwest Florida Real Estate Council
- Jacksonville - St. Augustine, FL Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To More Buyers For More Money
- Brampton Real Estate Brokerage turns 3 - holds annual BBQ Party for Community
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Coming Soon to Sparks is Merano at D'Andrea, a New Home Community by Lennar
- Tim Crandall Joins BHHS Commercial Division
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Agents Listed Among America's Best Real Estate Professionals
- Richmond American Homes Opens New Showhome at TrailMark
Average prices at $632,000 in Fallbrook and Bonsall were four percent over October, 2018, and a scant one percent above November of last year, he said. Time to sell continued to decline as that important benchmark touched two months.
According to Kalman, 20 percent of the homes that sold in this part of North San Diego County were new properties on the east side of Fallbrook and their three-month market-times also affected overall market results.
He said that overall one fourth of the homes sold at prices equal to or greater than the original listing prices, and that three of them were new construction. Overall, VA/FHA/USDA transactions represented 24 percent of those that sold while cash deals were at 14 percent, both values below the range for most of 2018.
He noted that 67 homes are in escrow here, two fewer than the prior month; and 49 went into escrow in November. Nine of those escrows were in the new projects along Interstate 15.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
The average price of all those in escrow entering November was $630,000, a six percent drop from October.
According to Kalman, the inventory in December tends to deflate as many residents and their agents remove properties during the slow holiday period. Entering December, approximately 310 homes were in the active inventory, about five percent were new construction. Bonsall accounted for 35 properties while the larger community of Fallbrook had the remainder of homes on the market.
"Average price per square foot helps realtors value homes in highly diverse communities like Fallbrook and Bonsall," he reported. "Logging an average of $284 per square foot in November, the local market was essentially the same as in October. Fallbrook rose slightly to $297 per square foot, while Bonsall, with seven transactions in the period, dipped nine percent to $271 per square foot."
Kalman said that the San Diego County average decreased to $399 per square foot.
At the high end, three homes priced over one million dollars closed escrow in November, all in Fallbrook. The average market time for these homes that sold approached four months. Another 10 of these properties are in escrow, eight in Fallbrook. Almost 75 are in the active inventory, averaging more than three months on the market.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
Four condos sold in November, two in each community. These selling condos were on the market less than a month and carried an average price per square foot of $276. He said that six attached properties are in escrow, four of them in Fallbrook. The inventory of active condo listings rose to 24 units, seven in the complex east of the freeway.
Kalman´s data for the reporting periods ending November 30, 2018, and reported by December 5, 2018, came from CRMLS, a regional multiple listing service for area realtors. This report represents properties listed or sold by various brokers in the region. He uses this information as a community service to analyze market trends and provide professional insight into real estate activity. Kalman is a licensed realtor (Calif. BRE # 01328697) in the North County office of HomeSmart Legends, 701 S. Main, Fallbrook, at (760) 468-4689 (voice or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HomeSmart, founded in 2000, has more than 14,000 agents and broker associates in offices throughout 17 states. HomeSmart Legends is the first franchise in the HomeSmart system. The Temecula office is located at 27645 Jefferson Ave., Suite 116, Temecula, CA 92590.
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening