Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 132
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 111
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 103
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- 7th Annual Reality Television Awards
- LIT ATLANTA crime drama pilot series coming soon stars Horse Wren
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
- RUSHWORKS Integrated Production and Streaming Solutions Enable Easy 'Shelter-in-Place' Compliance
- LIT ATLANTA cast members starring in this amazing crime series!
- Jay Manuel To Release Debut Novel The Wig, The Bitch & The Meltdown
- DSCVR and Momentum Studios ink partnership to create and market exciting new episodes for Twitch, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Fox Sports, and beyond
- QCommunications Identifies Drones as the Future of Delivery on NAB Show Express's On Demand Line up
New York October 16, 2019 — TAG Video Systems (http://www.tagvs.com/), the world leader in integrated software-based IP Probing, Monitoring and Multiviewer solutions, has named media and broadcast industry specialist Kevin Joyce as Chief Commercial Officer for its worldwide business operations. Abe Zerbib, TAG CEO, announced details of Joyce's appointment in New York during NAB Show New York 2019.
Joyce was initially retained to define and reposition TAG's market status as the world's only provider of a 100% software, 100% IP Probing, Monitoring and Mutliviewer solution that runs on 100% COTS hardware, and position the Company for maximum growth. According to Zerbib, Joyce's quick and valuable contributions and solid leadership led to the permanent position.
"We couldn't be more excited to have Kevin move from a consultative role to a full-time position as Chief Commercial Officer," says Zerbib. "Kevin is a well-respected industry veteran with complete understanding of what the media and broadcast markets need and want to not only survive but thrive."
More on eTradeWire News
- M.O.M continues their six year mission to assist struggling families in Tampa Bay
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Network Version of the Latest ezAccounting Software Allows Accountants To Now Work Remotely
- FGBC Certifies UF's Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium 'Florida Green'
- National Police Support Fund Releases Statement Rebuking Early Prisoner Releases Due to COVID-19
Prior to joining TAG, Joyce established and operated a management consulting firm, Dragonflies Butterflies, & Bees, focused on driving growth, increasing enterprise value, and cultural transformation on a global scale for technology-based companies. A Harvard Business School alumni, Joyce's credits include transforming under-performing organizations into highly-profitable enterprises, and leading commercial teams in dozens of mergers and acquisitions. Joyce has also held the role of Chief Commercial Officer for Piksel, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer for Miranda Technologies (acquired by Belden), and served in numerous high-level positions for Eastman Kodak, culminating as Corporate Vice President, WW Vice President Sales & Marketing Digital Solutions.
"I am thrilled to assume a more formal role and continue to help TAG grow," says Joyce. "When you work for a brand that you truly believe is an industry leader, one that develops solutions that help customers advance their objectives and is committed to all the markets that it serves, it's easy to be excited to go to work each and every day."
Joyce is located in the metropolitan New York area and can be reached at email@example.com.
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- AI education technology company KSolve launches Kickstarter campaign
- Exclusive interview with Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt "Catching up with Natalie & Katherine"
- How to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Orange County Lemon Law Attorney Luis Aguirre Launches Spanish Version of its Website
- Are You Financially Prepared for Retirement? Take the Quiz Now
- Summer Camp ONLINE at Theatre School @ North Coast Rep
- Women of Color STEM Conference Partners with the City of Detroit for a Safe Conference Experience
- BW Cyber Services Launches New Solution to Mitigate Ongoing Cybersecurity Challenges
- State of Wisconsin Selects GeoComm for Statewide NG9-1-1 GIS Project
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to Host a Series of Chats for Parent of Children with Special Needs
- MedTrainer Named Best Compliance Management Solution Provider in 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Awards
- Family Law Attorney Ashley Klinck Joins Stange Law Firm, PC in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Michael Masor Honored With Acclaimed Invitation
- Traci Creighton Earns RENE and e-PRO Certifications
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation Launches Federal Trades Training Task Force
- Gauging Your Aging Parent's Safe Driving Abilities After The Holiday Weekend Reunion
- Mark Coker Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Robert Amaya (Courageous, Moms' Night Out) rounds out cast of 'The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland'
- Beta-Mannosidase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)