Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
Similar on eTradeWire
- Interested In Office Catering?
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- Bespoken Spirits Wins Eight Awards at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC)
- Safety Harbor Restaurant Brings Food and Love to Tampa Bay Area Hospitals
- Coronavirus outbreak leading to a shortage of food?
- ICC: Innovate. Coach. Consult. Donates 1,000 Seats to Assist Departing Employees with Job Search Amidst Global COVID-19 Outbreak
- Norman Love Confections offers Love-to-Go delivery
- Wired Puppy Coffee-A Perfect Blend Between Old Dogs and Coffee
- Diaz Foods Donates Over 4,000 lbs. In Food & Delivers To Grady Hospital First Responders
- Dilworth Coffee Expands NC Footprint with Addition of New Retail Partner
With HighKey's mouthwatering offerings, it's perfectly acceptable to get your hand caught in the cookie jar. In three traditional flavors Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle, and their newest Double Chocolate Brownie, HighKey Mini Cookies are low in net carbs (only 1-2g) and sugar and are made with natural ingredients such as almond flour, coconut oil, and collagen. A sweet and crispy treat without the bad stuff, there are no added preservatives, gluten, or fillers. HighKey Mini Cookies are shockingly delicious yet are made without all the sugar, carbs and guilt of regular cookies. Take it from the experts, you won't feel bad when you reach the bottom of the bag.
More on eTradeWire News
- Master the Art of Virtual Dating While Confined to Home Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Preparing Your Teen Driver For The Road
- Waterside Productions Announces Natasha Grano's New Book "The Action Plan"
- Charitable foundation to raise funds for family of slain Phoenix police commander
- Lakeville personal training gym creates online fitness program to help support small businesses
"Our goal at HighKey is to always deliver unapologetically delicious foods you wouldn't believe are better for you. We can't wait to show attendees our new branding that is a better reflection of our brand personality and give them an opportunity to see why we continue to be a fan favorite," said John Gibb, co-founder of HighKey. "With our clean ingredients, better-for-you nutritionals, convenience and great taste, we are here to pave the way as the keto-friendly brand of choice."
Winter Fancy Food Show will take place January 19-21 at Moscone Center located at 747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103. Highkey invites attendees to stop by booth #6724 to sample their best-selling cookies.
Founded in 2018, HighKey is on a mission to close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste so that cravers experience FOMO NO MO'! Unsatisfied with the low-carb products available on the market, the founders developed their own. HighKey products include their droolworthy Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies, which have over 5k reviews and are the #1 best-selling chocolate chip cookies on Amazon, Instant Hot Cereal, Baking Mixes, Sugar Substitutes and more. Every product is gluten-free, grain-free and contains no more than 4 grams of net carbs per serving. Whether you're digging through the cabinet for treats or digging through your purse for crumbs, HighKey's got your back with snacks that taste just like you're eating the original - minus the extra carbs and the guilt.
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- April 1 Rent Strike & Rent And Mortgage Payment Freeze
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Editor World Offers Fast, High-Quality English Academic Editing Services
- Company Message To Our People- COVID 19 Resources
- PitchSix EyeSend Belay Glasses Available
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Free 15 Minute Distant Reiki Sessions with Reiki Master, Donna McDine
- MY Shower Door / D3 Glass manufacturing protective guards
- South Carolina's Humimic Medical Arming Healthcare Workers for the COVID-19 War
- Free Skype Author Visits with Award-winning Children's Author, Donna McDine
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- San Diego Executives Gauge Coronavirus Impact
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members