Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Omni Ecosystems and Hatch Chicago Activate Vacant Lot in Partnership with Architecture Biennial
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- 5 Dental Office Design Best Practices You Need To Know
- The Build Show Network Welcomes Eric Aune
- Demand for Tarps and other Disaster Recovery Materials Reported at Unprecedented Levels
- Strong Housing Market Eliminates Incentives in Las Vegas
- California Pools Opens Sacramento Location, Expanding Its Market Domination
"The most important thing in the metal construction industry today is the training that is needed to safely and correctly install the material so the end user gets the best quality for his investment." Bob Ketenbrink
With past support from Bob and Bev Ketenbrink and others, MBI developed the Quality and Craftsmanship Training Series in 2004. This top-rated, easy-to-use, affordable training program for the erection of metal building systems contains 11 modules that covers the entire process of the erection of a metal building. Each module, with instruction in both English and Spanish, focuses on one key area of training for metal building erection. The pooled grant will fund updates to reflect current trends, new materials, and emerging best practices. The first module to be updated will be Insulation, followed quickly by Framing. Two new modules, Retrofit and Temporary Bracing, are also in the works.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
MBI offers national standardized testing for the Quality and Craftsmanship Training Series so companies can test each of their employees online. Employees receive a certificate of completion from MBI for each successfully completed test. Successful applicants are recognized as MBI Quality Assured Craftsmen. Their certificates and credentials remain with the individual, providing marketable skills and promoting pride in the trade.
Hundreds of companies rely on the MBI Quality and Craftsmanship Training Series and thousands of young men and women rely on this training for essential job knowledge and skills. The training series is available at www.metal-buildings-institute.org.
KEF's mission is to assist in improving the quality of metal building construction and the training available in the metal building industry, to help metal building construction workers or aspiring workers acquire necessary job skills and understanding of metal building construction standards, and, to improve overall technical and practical training available to metal building workers. KEF chair, Mike Reynolds said, "We are thrilled to continue Bob's commitment to safety, training and education for metal building assemblers."
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
For additional information, contact MBI Executive Director, Sasha Demyan at 484-239-3337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Infosec Institute's Free Resources Help Orgs Be Cyber Smart During Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Salisbury Orthodontics – Wiltshire's Leading Specialist Invisalign Provider
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate