Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 438
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 122
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 119
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
Similar on eTradeWire
- Big Trees Inc. Helps Transplant Large Palm Trees
- MBMA Publishes Distilleries and Breweries Case Study
- Concrete Manufacturer Helps Homebuilders to Go Green
- Announcing the Alexander Lumber Window
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking's Nate Cohen Named to Wood Industry's 40 Under 40
- Creighton Construction & Development building seven new 7-Eleven stores in Florida
- Stevens Construction awarded Bonita Springs Utilities, Inc. Operations Service Center
- Sign types from xsign displayed as Royal Papworth Hospital officially unveiled
- Delaware Nation Industries continues growth with new federal contracts
- New Precision Door Service Location Opens In Fort Collins, Colorado
Doug Kerr knows the difference the design-build approach can have when entering into a new project build. His company, Kerr Construction, has been involved in those projects for the better part of 30 years.
"We know how much extra work we put into these things when we don't have the design done first," Kerr says.
I'm sure your mind is wondering of what exactly a design-build is by now. It's an approach to building by which one company implements all stages of the process through completion. This includes the design phase, budgeting for permits, scheduling and construction of the finished project. It's just one of the many things that set Kerr Construction apart from the rest!
More on eTradeWire News
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Apex Officer of the Week Launches to Honor Police and Law Enforcement Officers
- New Yoga Book Offers "Motivational Lessons" for Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- Toll Brothers Colorado honored for second year in Best Workplace Awards
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
About Kerr Construction Inc.: After more than 25 years in the construction and renovation business Kerr Construction and Design continues to provide clientele of the greater Vancouver BC area with high-quality, award-winning renovations and new homes, while consistently developing new ways to deliver the best value to their clients.
As expert custom home builders in Vancouver BC, we have all the tools, design talent, knowledge and years of experience for a successful renovation or new home construction.
They go out of their way to discover exactly what their clients want, need and expect, and then from concept to completion, Kerr Construction and Design does it all – and most importantly, on schedule and on budget.
About Doug Kerr: Doug Kerr is the founder and owner of Kerr Construction and Design in Vancouver BC. With over 25 years of experience in home renovation and new home design and construction, he has developed the Kerr System for designing and building. With this Design/Build system he has helped hundreds of clients achieve their dream homes while also winning multiple national and provincial building and renovations awards.
More on eTradeWire News
- Made in America! Calling for Municipalities to Reduce Greenhouse Gases – ECOFuelMax
- Flutist Kim Scott Releases New CD "Free To Be" on Innervision Records
- David R. Larson Joins Jmn Logistics & Transportation As Chief Commercial Officer
- New Thought Scholar Reveals the "Secret" of Think and Grow Rich
- "So Long at the Fair" by Pat Herbert is published
Being a former world-class athlete on the Canadian National Ski Team, Mr. Kerr has the determination and work-ethic to achieve any goals set. He subscribes to core values which include helping people, honesty, growth and excellence.
By instilling these values into and throughout Kerr Construction, Doug and his team are able to deliver beautiful, top-quality building and renovations projects for their clients and have earned a reputation for completing their projects on time and on budget.
For more information visit: www.kerrconstruction.ca
- Circadence Wins Silver Award for inCyt from International Serious Play Awards Competition
- The Family Business Antonio's Pizza Opens Antonio's Brew Wall, a Pizzeria & Taproom Concept Featu
- FetchRev Goes Global with Automated Marketing Platform for Local Merchants
- Camping Glamping & More: Your One Stop Shop for Camping Supplies
- SimplePractice Celebrates Partnership with The Gottman Institute
- Your Security Pros: State-of-the-Art Surveillance Systems to Keep Your Valuables Safe
- Accurate Brazing Expanding Operations in South Carolina
- Keno Kozie Associates and HBR Managed Services Partner for Webinar on Bimodal IT
- Flywheel Uses Lola.com and Expensify to Streamline T&E Reporting
- Kitchen Asset: Make Dinner Memorable with Premium Kitchen Accessories
- Ars Musica Chorale Seeks Music Director/Conductor
- National Transportation acquires Destination Shuttle Systems of Los Angeles
- Red River Zoo Consolidates Systems with TRYTN
- Philly vs Everyone as Team Flip Murray brings back Pro-Am Summer League Rivalry to big East Coast C
- Henley printer cuts the cost of LED lighting with grant funding
- Top Spec Mini Pc | Special Offer | £500 Off This Week
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 4823 8-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope
- Children's Franchises happen to be one of the consistently well-performing UK business sectors
- Whistleblowing E-learning Course Launched by Engage in Learning
- BCS Named to 2019 MSP 501 List of Top Managed Services Providers