Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- mTech.Academy Releases 2018/19 Report Card, Outlining Impact of Experiential Learning Initiative
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Two New Specialists Join Ranks At SchoolStatus
- Executive Education Academy Charter School in Allentown Celebrates First Graduating Class
- Horizons Savannah Surpasses 2019 Giving Day Goal
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School seniors offered $442,984 in scholarships
- Learn More About Us - Our Story
"Saving for education is a high priority for many Kentucky families. With lowered fees and more features than ever, we're thrilled to offer KY Saves 529 as an education savings option," said Executive Director Eugene P. Hutchins of the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority, which administers the savings plan. "There's truly no better time to get started."
KY Saves 529 can be used to save for education at levels: K-12, technical school and college. 529 plans take their name from the section of the Internal Revenue Code that governs such plans.
529 College Savings Day is celebrated May 29 to remind families to evaluate their education savings plans. It stresses the benefits of a 529 plan as an effective savings tool. KY Saves 529 offers tax-deferred growth potential and tax-free withdrawals for qualified expenses. It also has features that help account owners save even more, such as Ugift® and Upromise®. To learn more about KY Saves 529 or to enroll, visit https://www.kysaves.com or call toll free 877-598-7878.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
KHEAA recently welcomed Institutional Relationship Manager Joseph Wilcox, who will work with Kentucky employers and organizations interested in learning more about 529 plans and KY Saves 529. To find out how Mr. Wilcox can help introduce KY Saves 529 as a voluntary benefit or support your organization, please visit https://www.kysaves.com/engage (https://www.kysaves.com/home/engage/employers.html).
About the Kentucky Educational Savings Plan Trust
KESPT is the Commonwealth's official 529 education savings plan, which helps parents, grandparents, family and friends save for a loved one's education with tax advantages. It is administered by the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA). Visit https://www.kysaves.com for more information about the Plan.
For more information about the Kentucky Educational Savings Plan Trust (KY Saves 529), call 877-598-7878 or visit https://www.kysaves.com to obtain a Program Description, which includes investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other important information. Read and consider it carefully before investing.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
Before you invest, consider whether your or the beneficiary's home state offers any state tax or other state benefits such as financial aid, scholarship funds, and protection from creditors that are only available for investments in that state's qualified tuition program.
KY Saves 529 is administered by the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority. Ascensus College Savings Recordkeeping Services, LLC, is the Program Manager. The Program Manager and its affiliates have overall responsibility for the program's day-to-day operations, including investment advisory services, recordkeeping, and administrative services.
Investment returns will vary depending upon the performance of the Investment Options you choose. Except to the extent of FDIC insurance available for the Capital Preservation Option, depending on market conditions, you could lose all or a portion of your money by investing in KY Saves 529. Account Owners assume all investment risks as well as responsibility for any federal and state tax consequences.
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform