Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- Dickson J. Young, Esq., Named to Virginia Business Magazine's 2019 Legal Elite in the Category of Criminal Law
- Justice Tax, LLC is proud to partner with the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA)
- Manchester-based Bedding Firm Bridstock Gate Ltd Triumphs in Copyright Claim
- South FL RV Trailblazer Gigi Stetler Takes on Palm Beach Equestrian Mogul Mark Bellissimo on Dec 9
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
The webinar will feature Eli Nussbaum, managing director of Keno Kozie Associates, and Matt Gillis, president of HBR Managed Services, as they discuss the following:
• How bimodal IT is focused on predictability and exploration
• Expert perspectives on managing bimodal IT
More on eTradeWire News
- NCAA Division I university with Mondo track named "Outdoor Track Facility of the Year" by ASBA
- An Offer on a Honda Civic You Can't Miss!
- SelecTech goes FreeStyle with installation at Durfee High School renovation
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
- This is a Must Have Ford Escape!
• How to streamline your law firm's IT functions
"We often hear that law firms want their IT departments to be nimbler while ensuring the business needs are stable," states Nussbaum. "We regularly work with HBR Managed Services and welcome the opportunity to partner with them to share valuable insights on what we have learned on how law firms can optimize resources to deliver core infrastructure and end user innovation. This is an important topic for many, and we are excited to be able to bring this to the legal technology community."
To register for the webinar, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8048614631041273100.
About Keno Kozie Associates
Keno Kozie Associates, Ltd. has been providing information technology design, service and support to leading law firms and legal departments since 1988. Hundreds of firms have chosen Keno Kozie to provide IT consulting, systems integration, advanced application integration, 24/7 help desk support, training, managed services and security and risk management services. The company has been recognized in the National Law Journal's Best of Legal Times survey four times since 2013 and in the National Law Journal's Best of the Midwest survey in the same category multiple times since 2012. The company maintains partnerships with many leading software and hardware vendors to provide clients with optimal value and support. For more information visit www.kenokozie.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Innovative LED Sculpture, 'Exhibitionist,' Lights Up Popular Riverside Arts Town, New Hope, PA
- Arson Investigators & OSCR360 Team Network at NYS Arson Investigation Event
- How to Succeed in Competitive Network Marketing
- The Lashe® Announces New Professional Pricing for Lash Aftercare Products
- Steve The Medium Coming To Rude Rangers TV
K2 is a trademark of Keno Kozie Associates, Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective organizations.
Edge Legal Marketing for Keno Kozie Associates
- Pierpoint Introduces Recruitment Resource Outsourcing (RRO) To Accelerate Recruitment Timeline
- Web Series "I Hear You" Screens In Front of A Celebrity Filled Audience
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- New Children's Coloring Book—Christmas Toys & Joys
- Solar FlexRack Selected to Supply 105MW Solar Project in North Carolina for Cypress Creek Renewables
- Saturn Vehicle Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- All-Inclusive Braces in Exton Cost Only $3,995
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Nick Nardello is promoted to Internet Director at Sun Toyota
- Cum Tribute Social Network CumOnPrintedPics.COM Infrastructure Update
- Homes By Taber Accepting Nominations for 2020 Taber Cares Partners
- Monitor Your Process Automation System Without A PC
- Diligence Capital Advisors Opens New Outpost, Leases Center City Philadelphia Office
- INI FormStudio™ Now Rated "Avaya Compliant"
- Ultrasonic Sensor Designer MaxBotix Inc. Adds Weather-Resistant Wide Beam Sensors to their Catalog
- Nonwoven calendering performs crucial steps in manufacturing
- Halfpricesoft.com Has Released The 940 form in ezPaycheck 2019 For End Of Year Processing
- A modern conference table can make you fall in love with meetings again
- Shell Point's 2020 Medical Breakthroughs & Discoveries series to offer free educational seminars
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes REVO Soccer Doral, LLC. as a New Platinum Member