Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Whitesman Addresses National Audience at the 2019 Florida Tax Institute
- Henderson Franklin to Host 27th Annual HR Law & Solutions Seminar
- LatAm List announces partnership with PAG.law
- Haywood & Associates, Inc. Earns Rave Reviews
- Supreme Court May Decide - May Men Shower With Girls?
- The D.C. Bar Expands Member Benefits with Ruby Receptionists
- Law Offices of Robert E. Wisniewski Welcomes Javier Grajeda
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Present at University of Florida Levin College of Law's CareerFest
- Broxterman Alicks McFarlane PC Partners Named to Colorado Super Lawyers® 2019
- John Meagher Named Managing Partner of Shutts & Bowen's Miami Office
Kelly Hyman is an attorney and a bachelor's degree holder in communications from UCLA. She was awarded a J.D., with honors from the University Of Florida College Of Law.
With an experience of more than 10 years, Ms. Kelly have served law clerk to Honorable Brian Sandoval, U.S. District Court Judge for the District of Nevada, the Honorable Robert Mark, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of Florida, and for the Honorable Wendell Graham, Judge for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court for the State of Florida.
About Women En Mass
Women En Mass is a three days conference for mass tort attorneys to discuss the problems that affects women, from the assembly room to the courtroom. This event will be held from 23-September to 25 September.
More on eTradeWire News
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
Aimee Wagstaff of Andrus Wagstaff, the founder, and host of the event said that "I am pleased to conduct Women En Mass for the 6th time, it helps the best and brightest female mass tort attorneys to discuss issues that affect women". She added our speakers are some of the most potent voices in mass tort law.
The main agenda for the event is to unite fellow attorneys, strengthen existing relationships and create new connections. They believe that though the world may have changed in a great way for women in America over the last ten decades, there's still work to be done when it comes to women's security in courtroom. And WEM (Women En Mass) will be a perfect chance to work toward solutions that can make an optimistic influence on the lives of women everywhere.
The three days event consists of various sessions, on the first & second day, i.e., on September 23-24, 2018 there will be two sessions each day. And on the final day, i.e., on Tuesday, September 25, 2018, there will be total 15 sessions excluding breaks.
Kelly Hyman (http://kellyhyman.com/) will be speaking on Tuesday, September 25, 2018, at 3:35 – 4:00 p.m., on the topic "Coast to Coast in 25 Minutes –7,890 Foot Overview on Today's Hottest Mass Torts."
To get a full agenda of the conference or have any query call @720-208-9414
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Electro Funk Project Synthonic To Release New Single "Divergence" On Monday April 1st, 2019
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Teen Creates Kickstarter for Transgender Scouts
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol