Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sara Qureshi Elected to the Abuse Counseling & Treatment's Board of Directors
- Whitesman Addresses National Audience at the 2019 Florida Tax Institute
- Henderson Franklin to Host 27th Annual HR Law & Solutions Seminar
- LatAm List announces partnership with PAG.law
- Haywood & Associates, Inc. Earns Rave Reviews
- Supreme Court May Decide - May Men Shower With Girls?
- The D.C. Bar Expands Member Benefits with Ruby Receptionists
- Law Offices of Robert E. Wisniewski Welcomes Javier Grajeda
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Present at University of Florida Levin College of Law's CareerFest
- Broxterman Alicks McFarlane PC Partners Named to Colorado Super Lawyers® 2019
The Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers is an organization which represent the strength and diversity of women lawyers' experience across their nation and status. The three-day event, which is to be held from Oct. 27 – 29 in New Orleans will help women lawyers to build their career, strengthen their skills and inspire & mentor other women lawyers.
Kelly Hyman, who regularly work to promote women working in the male-dominating law industry, will be co-hosting the event and speaking on "Powerful Engagement using the techniques of Improv, Voice, and Body" on Oct. 27. Kelly will be sharing her experiences and use her knowledge to guide legal consultants in the situations, when dialogues in the courtroom goes uncontrollable.
More on eTradeWire News
- Top Guidelines Of Compare Flights - Travelogica
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
Mrs. Hyman expressed her appreciativeness of participation by stating "I am both glad and eager to host and speak at the first fall conference for the alliance. It's an excellent platform for women lawyers to unite, network with professionals and support each other with opportunities to grow."
Kelly Hyman (http://kellyhyman.com/) has joined Franklin D. Azar & Associates in the class action group where she focuses on consumer class action lawsuits and mass tort litigation. Mrs. Hyman has a bachelor's degree in communications from UCLA and was awarded a J.D., with honors from the University Of Florida College Of Law. With an experience of more than 10 years, Mrs. Kelly has served as law clerk to Honorable Brian Sandoval, U.S. District Court Judge for the District of Nevada, the Honorable Robert Mark, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of Florida, and for the Honorable Wendell Graham, Judge for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court for the State of Florida. She also has extensive experience in mass tort litigation, having represented hundreds of claimants in claims and individual actions filed in state and federal courts involving water contamination, tobacco and Transvaginal Mesh and Bladder Slings.
More on eTradeWire News
- DonnaInk Publications to re-release author Cliff Hill's title, "The Broken Looking Glass"
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
Mrs. Hyman will be speaking on Oct. 27 at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans. Her session will begin at 10.00 AM, which will be followed by lectures from other prominent members of law industry. Event attendees, members of local and international press are invited to ask her views further on the topics and various other issues. You can also follow Mrs. Hyman on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Kellyhyman1), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/public/Kelly-Hyman), Google Plus (https://plus.google.com/110832738684850897807) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-hyman).
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning