Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 196
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bankruptcy Venue Reform Bill Introduced In U.s. House Of Representatives
- Prominent Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney Announces New Law Firm
- Walden & Pfannenstiel, LLC : 10 Years of Good Lawyers - Helping Good People - Through Tough Times
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Doc.It Suite Merits CPA Practice Advisor 5-Star Rating
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Jeffrey McCamic Joins Spilman's Wheeling Office
- Adaptive Solutions Announces ILTA Roadshow Series on Moving to iManage Cloud
Founded in 2000, Receivables Advisor magazine (formerly Collection Advisor) caters exclusively to the collection profession. Their mission is to connect, protect and educate the industry with operation tips and technology reviews.
Walters has more than a decade of experience in collection matters. She focuses her practice on Creditor's Rights, Commercial Litigation, Bankruptcy and Insurance Subrogation. As a leader in her field, she serves as a board member for NCBA (National Creditors Bar Association formerly NARCA), past Chair of The Florida Bar Small Claims Rules Committee, and is a past President of the Florida Creditors Bar Association. She is also a member of the Business Law Section of The Florida Bar. Additionally, she has presented seminars on creditors rights issues to the National Creditors Bar Association as well as the Florida Creditors Bar Association.
More on eTradeWire News
- Morley Hayes' Woodland Wedding Service is a Breath Of Fresh Air
- The NEW H2O - Brought to you by Mile High H2O Corporation
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
Active in the Tampa legal community, she is a member of the Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association. She is also very active on committee's at Nativity Catholic Church & School.
Walters earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Loyola University of New Orleans and her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. She is admitted to practice law in Florida and the United States District Court for the Middle, Southern and Northern Districts of Florida.
About Kelley Kronenberg
Kelley Kronenberg is a diverse business law firm that provides litigation and other legal services to established corporations, insurance companies, entrepreneurs and individuals in Florida and other regions of the U.S. More than 130 attorneys strong, the firm offers 25 distinct practice areas throughout its network of nine offices in Florida and Illinois. Founded in 1980, Kelley Kronenberg was built on relationships and continues to grow and excel because of its strength, offering sound legal counsel and exceptional client service. Kelley Kronenberg is ranked in the top 20 largest law firms in Florida by Florida Trend and the Daily Business Review, and has been recognized as a Top Law Firm in Florida by the South Florida Legal Guide and LexisNexis ® Martindale-Hubbell®. More information on practice areas and office locations is available at www.kelleykronenberg.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- International Day of Peace – Singing for Peace Flash mob
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
- Airplane Noise Complaints About Montreal Trudeau Airport Up 1,485% (June 30, 2019)
- Undiscovered L.A. based French-American Jewelry Designer Launches New Healing Crystal Collection to Match Your Outfit – and Your Life
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform