Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 337
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 278
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 196
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 192
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 179
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 177
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 176
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 155
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 148
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 146
Similar on eTradeWire
- Back the Blue: 'Thin Blue Line' Appeals to Police & Supporters
- m2e Consulting Engineers Announces Passing of Principal Dejan Tepavac
- Hole Montes completes NeoGenomics headquarters project
- Nemko to acquire Professional Testing (EMI), Inc., an accredited and distinguished product testing organization
- Smart City Water Develops a New Approach to Reduce Urban Flooding
- Ver-Tex Construction Announces Major Expansion
- Qualis Corporation honored with 2021 HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor
- SARACA Solutions adds technical publication services for medical and diagnostic device industry
- Embassy Global Earns Women's Business Enterprise National Council Certification
- PADT Engineers Add Two Patents to the Company's Patent List, Bringing its Total to 16 in the Last Two Years
"Keith has a proven track record as an exceptional and respected leader," says TEC President Leonard Ramo. "His success in creating client focused solutions, as well as leading and growing a diverse team, are essential as he will oversee our rapidly growing fire protection engineering practice in the Southeast (US)."
With more than 13 years of experience, Butler specializes in fire protection engineering for the oil and gas sectors. In addition, he has led large projects for heavy industrial clients focusing on fire and life safety system analysis, design development, construction management and commissioning, as well as hazardous materials review and analysis. His experience also includes project management for high hazard industrial occupancies including refineries, bulk plants, tank farms, power plants, aircraft hangars, storage facilities, warehousing and transportation facilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- North Hills Resident Earns Third Place for Best Speaking and Leadership Coach in Global Contest
- Ideal Flexibility Upgrades to a New Location
- Los Angeles Based Author and Speaker Earns Award on Celebrity Author Stage
- Biden Planning to Quarantine US Citizens Returning From Abroad
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
Previously, Butler was with the engineering firm Jensen Hughes, holding positions of increasing responsibility from Vice President, Practice Leader – Industrial and Forensics, to most recently, Vice President, South Region. There he was responsible for delivering organic growth, overall strategy and business development for a team of 300+ engineers and consultants.
Butler earned a Bachelor of Science in Fire Protection and Safety Technology from Oklahoma State University and is a member of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and US Green Building Council (USGBC). A LEED® Accredited Professional since 2008, he is also a recipient of the Consulting Specifying Engineer magazine – 40 under 40 Award.
About Telgian Engineering & Consulting, LLC (TEC)
Telgian Engineering & Consulting, LLC (TEC) is a full-service global engineering and risk mitigation consulting firm specializing in complex, multi-discipline public and private sector projects. TEC provides professional services related to the protection of people, property, information and organizational mission against preventable losses such as strategic/enterprise risk management, fire protection engineering, security, environmental health and safety, emergency management, operations continuity and construction administration services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- Schock Market Proposes Privatization of San Luis Obispo Water Distribution Program
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari Launches Interconnectdata Platform
- Top Markets For Medicare Supplement Insurance Reported By AAMSI
- AdvisorSmith Finds 64% of Small Businesses Unfamiliar With Cyber Insurance
Since 1985, TEC has worked hand-in-hand with clients such as architects, engineers, owners, developers, risk and facility management firms, construction teams and government agencies. TEC's professionals are dedicated to delivering value through effective protection solutions that meet today's risk challenges. And, in addition to a uniquely global perspective, the company also offers in-depth knowledge of local, state and federal compliance requirements.
Telgian Engineering & Consulting, LLC
- Armour Law Group Opens New Office in Titusville, FL
- Gulf Coast Village welcomes Xavier Duclos as executive chef
- The Big Savannah Toy Drive to Collect Holiday Gifts for Coastal Children's Advocacy Center
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the Christmas Cabaret!
- Mizner Country Club's Play For P.I.N.K. Committee Raises $30,000
- FaithLife Financial Implements ProComp' cloud-based New Business and Inforce Illustration System
- The Center for Contemporary Art receives grant from Investors Foundation
- Five Towns College Teams with Local Author to Produce Video Trailer
- Christian TV Trailblazer Passes
- Vitamins And Supps: Make Sure You Can Stay In Top Health With Vitamins And Other Supplements
- NTEA, Lincoln Electric & NC3 collaborate to launch Work Truck Industry Welder Certification Program
- DICE Dental Offering Dental Implants and Dentures in Southampton Starting in January 2022
- Fan Gear Here: Show Support For Your Favorite Sports Team With The Best In Fan Gear
- Holistic Wellness Coach Kadeem One Offers a Number of Online Courses for You to Enroll in Today
- Brad Pistole, CFF®, CAS®, Featured on TheStreet, as Robert Powell's guest on Retirement Daily
- Nye & Company's online Chic and Antique Estate Treasures auction Dec. 15-16 features holiday treats
- Execulink Telecom Kicks Off Fourth Annual Gifts of Christmas Donation Program
- Warmer in the Winter Role Playing Game Release
- Launch Of Downtown Kings Mountain, Nc Advent Calendar
- Nest & Nook Partners with Paddock-1