Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Adaptiva To Reach 40% More Users Through New Self-Directed Training Portal
- RSTOR Expands Global Service Nodes to Support Exponential Customer Growth and Adds Automated Data Replication Features to Core Products
- New Study Projects Mobile AR Revenue to Reach $26 Billion by 2025
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Global ideas marketplace UCROWDME, appoints Dr. Hong Phan (M.D.) as Chief Information Officer
- Nowsite Marketing NERDS Take Over Houston TX June 26th - NERDstock Promises To Be The Biggest Yet!
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top Supply Chain Projects List for 2021
"We take pride in being a transparent, open, and honest company," explains Kyle David, president and CEO of KDG. "By showcasing client reviews and references on Clutch, clients can hear from business owners just like them."
These reviews, adds David, hold KDG's team accountable. They help them recognize their strengths and work on their weaknesses.
"We are thankful for every piece of feedback we receive," he says.
KDG was also named a top company in mobile app development, managed IT services, and software development. Nearly two dozen past and current clients have published their feedback on KDG's Clutch profile and have highlighted the team's professionalism, ease of doing business, and responsiveness.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
"The KDG team is receptive to feedback and easy to work with," says Dwight Ryan, president and CEO of MedTech4Solutions in his review. "They're reliable, dedicated, and attentive."
To see KDG's reviews and ratings, visit clutch.co/profile/kdg-kyle-david-group. To learn more about KDG and the services they provide, visit https://kyledavidgroup.com/.
About Clutch: Clutch is a ratings and reviews platform based in Washington, DC. Their team conducts independent research into a company's services and projects, and interviews past and current clients. This direct feedback ensures that all of their ratings and rankings are fair and transparent.
About KDG: KDG has been a leading advisor in the business world since 2001. Using custom software development, small business IT support, and UI/UX design, the company has helped clients stop making it work and start making it happen. KDG has also developed a reputation for being able to see and respond proactively to changing markets. Learn more at https://kyledavidgroup.com/.
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JAMAAL AL-DIN corrects FOX5 ATL's Type O of Kareem's Name! #KAJ33'Spicy' NBA
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation Grant Applications for Non-Profit Organizations Now Available
- Zane Lamprey's 'Laughs & Drafts Brewery Tour' comes to Fort Myers Brewing June 30
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- New Children's Book Teaches About Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com