Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 259
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 246
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 166
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 162
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 153
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 151
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 146
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- Village Box Café Bar & Grill to Accept Investments from The Community
- Weber's Offers Curbside Pickup in Ann Arbor
- Burroughs Introduces TransacTec™ Device as a Service – The Future of Transaction Technology
- Amarachi And Gallo Wines Team Up To Honor FDNY & CasPrep Families
- Stress Free Event Catering at Your Place
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- Eighth & Fork Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
"2019 will be our best year ever," said KaTom founder, President and CEO Patricia Bible. "And some of what this expansion will allow us to do will lead to more record-setting years."
"KaTom is truly a home-grown Tennessee business," said Jim Tracy, State Director of USDA Rural Development. "That's the kind of company we love to see succeed, plus they hire employees from counties across the area."
"KaTom is a Tennessee success story," said Lt. Governor Randy McNally, who participated in the announcement. "The fact they have been named one of America's Fastest Growing companies for 11 years in a row is an amazing achievement."
More on eTradeWire News
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training
- Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb expands reach in 2020
"SBA is proud to partner with USDA and Community Trust Bank in financing KaTom's expansion. Helping small businesses like KaTom grow, thrive, and succeed helps showcase that rural Tennessee businesses are strong and vital to the local economy," said LaTanya Channel, Director of SBA's Tennessee District Office.
"We are happy to be a part of the project," said Community Trust Bank Market President Rhonda Longmire. "Our goal is to help the communities we serve prosper and grow, so this absolutely fits with our goals."
The new space will allow KaTom to do several things. It will include a state-of-the-art video production facility, which will support its multi-million-dollar online sales.
"We will also add a commercial kitchen, and an area where we can set up equipment so chefs and restaurant owners considering a purchase can try different brands before deciding," says Bible. We think that will be a game-changer."
The project also includes an additional 40,000 square feet of warehouse space.
"When you consider we started in a garage, this is amazing," says Bible.
Design work is already underway. Construction should begin within two months. Completion is set for late 2020.
Mike Cohen, Cohen Communications Group
- A Revolution in Mental Health. A unique solution to Student Mental Health
- 'Man Of The Hour' Media Kit Highlights Brand's Expansion
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Rockefeller Foundation COVID-19 Testing Plan! #Coronavirus #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- The Islamic Arts Festival will be held online this year
- Managed IT Network Security Consultancy and Solutions
- Pro's Phoenix Fast-Response Service Has Started
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms For Brokers
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms for Brokers
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- ILIA's First Online Youth Project Management Course
- Free Air Source Heat Pumps UK Applications 2020 For Homeowners and Private Landlords