Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 457
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker 103
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 101
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kavana Rum Launches & Proudly Enters The US Rum Resurgence!
- A Piece of The Vista's History Bids Farewell
- The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas to Host Thanksgiving Day Feast
- Warm Up With Tortilla Soup At Chronic Tacos
- Get bonus cards with City Barbeque gift card purchase this holiday season
- City Barbeque served 16,416 free meals to veterans and active military on Veterans Day
- Mr. Mac's donates $2000 to NH Breast Cancer Coalition
- Pineapple Innovations Launches piClipboard iOS Application
- Tavolo360 helps Restaurants bring back their customers for a great meal and in-dining experience
- Doral Chamber of Commerce is Proud to Welcome Back Copper Blues Rock Pub as a Platinum Member
"2019 will be our best year ever," said KaTom founder, President and CEO Patricia Bible. "And some of what this expansion will allow us to do will lead to more record-setting years."
"KaTom is truly a home-grown Tennessee business," said Jim Tracy, State Director of USDA Rural Development. "That's the kind of company we love to see succeed, plus they hire employees from counties across the area."
"KaTom is a Tennessee success story," said Lt. Governor Randy McNally, who participated in the announcement. "The fact they have been named one of America's Fastest Growing companies for 11 years in a row is an amazing achievement."
More on eTradeWire News
- Just 2 Weeks to go Until Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling 2019
- How To Avoid Scams And Learn Which Programs Are Legitimate Plus Info About Making Money Online
- A New Dream Home Finder Program Is Launched in Beverly Hills
- Testgrid Wins in Pre Employment Screening – 2019 HRD Magazine Service Provider Awards
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Massapequa, New York -Grand Opening Tues November 26 2019
"SBA is proud to partner with USDA and Community Trust Bank in financing KaTom's expansion. Helping small businesses like KaTom grow, thrive, and succeed helps showcase that rural Tennessee businesses are strong and vital to the local economy," said LaTanya Channel, Director of SBA's Tennessee District Office.
"We are happy to be a part of the project," said Community Trust Bank Market President Rhonda Longmire. "Our goal is to help the communities we serve prosper and grow, so this absolutely fits with our goals."
The new space will allow KaTom to do several things. It will include a state-of-the-art video production facility, which will support its multi-million-dollar online sales.
"We will also add a commercial kitchen, and an area where we can set up equipment so chefs and restaurant owners considering a purchase can try different brands before deciding," says Bible. We think that will be a game-changer."
The project also includes an additional 40,000 square feet of warehouse space.
"When you consider we started in a garage, this is amazing," says Bible.
Design work is already underway. Construction should begin within two months. Completion is set for late 2020.
Mike Cohen, Cohen Communications Group
- Black Candy. An Australian adventure story, now available online and in-store worldwide
- Bowlero Corp Signs Lease For New Bowling Entertainment Center In Oxnard
- Maven Collective Marketing Principal, Erica Hakonson, Wins Silver Stevie Award for Women in Business
- ILIA and AMP Host Occupation 101: Film Screening & Discussion on the Israeli Occupation of Palestine
- Viceco Beauty Cosmetics Launches in North America giving 20% discount to online shoppers
- Over 450 "Danced the Night Away" to Support Health & Wellness Needs of Boca Nonprofits
- Poverty Encounter at Children's Hunger Fund to receive international honor: the prestigious TEA Thea Award
- Keyfactor Brings Enhanced Security for Cloud, DevOps and IoT with Keyfactor Command 7 Release
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Movember is here, so Grow, Move, or Host!
- TikTok Kids Are Showing More Interest In Trade School VS College
- Scholarship 2019 winner | Surex
- 381-Acre Outdoorsman's Ranch Near Houston, Texas, to Auction No Reserve to the Highest Bidder via Concierge Auctions
- High School Student Attempting Real World Fashion Education -- Thirteen Studios is Born
- Tents N More: Premium Tents for Incredible Camping Experiences
- RE/MAX Classic Hosts 5 Contest Winners to the Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Game
- Chelmsford Private Hire Taxi Company Uses Advanced Technology to Grow Their Fleet to a Record 100 Cars
- MEMEENO Baby Belly Bands Featured on ABC
- The Remote Firm launches a free remote only job board