Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 362
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 247
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 235
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 219
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 194
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 170
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 161
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 103
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Reduce REGEN's Clean DPF's in house for 75% less – ECOFuelMax
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- AscendTMS & Transflo Deliver 100% Digital Freight Management Capabilities To The Entire SMB Market
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
- Diesel Emission Fluid DEF can be Reduced by Reducing Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- CDC Flip-Flops on COVID Distance Again - But Still Wrong
The 30-foot K7M buses will serve as parking lot shuttles, bringing passengers to the airport terminals. The buses will join four other K7Ms bought by KCI in 2017.
"We're honored that the forward-thinking leaders of KCI have once again chosen BYD buses to serve its passengers," said Patrick Duan, BYD Vice President North America. These battery-electric buses will help keep Kansas City's air clean and lower the airport's operating costs and at the same time provide customers with a quiet, comfort ride."
BYD electric buses have no tailpipe emissions, offer savings in fuels costs, and lower maintenance costs by having fewer moving parts than combustion engine vehicles.
The K7M seats 22, has a range of up to 150 miles, and can be fully charged in 2.5 to 3 hours. Amenities include luggage racks for passenger use.
More on eTradeWire News
- TRENIQUES Welcomes Orange Dream
- Equipment Source, Inc. Preparing to Support Telecommunications This Winter
- InfinityQS Achieves Milestone in Global Partner Program Growth and Wins Bronze in the 2020 IBAs
- Sex Lies and DNA what has White America produced?
- Rusesabagina Family to Hold Press Conference, Thursday, October 1
"The Kansas City Aviation Department prides itself in being at the leading edge in implementing the latest in environmentally responsible efforts," said Kansas City Director of Aviation Pat Klein. "In 1997 we deployed a fleet of the first compressed natural gas mass transit vehicles in Kansas City, and we improved upon that milestone by purchasing BYD electric buses in 2017 to further lessen fleet emissions. Those buses have performed well and we are happy to bring our fleet total to seven."
The buses were built at BYD's Coach & Bus factory in Lancaster, California, the first American bus manufacturing facility to have both a unionized workforce and a Community Benefits Agreement, which sets goals for hiring veterans, single parents, second chance citizens, and others facing hurdles in obtaining manufacturing employment. BYD's high quality zero-emission buses not only meet, but exceed, Federal Transit Administration "Buy America" requirements, incorporating more than 70% U.S. content.
More on eTradeWire News
- Consumers Seeking Medicare Insurance Agents Drives Association Web Traffic
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
- Dedeaux Properties Sells Riverside, CA Logistics Facility for $44.4 Million
- Paper Mart Tops The Brightpearl's Trusted 100 Charts!
- Early Premiere Of Docuseries "Being Niki & Niyah" Breaks Viewing Records
The Official Sponsor of Mother Nature™, BYD, which stands for Build Your Dreams, is the world's leading electric vehicle company with proven innovative technology for cars, buses, trucks, forklifts, and rail systems – like SkyRail. BYD is dedicated to creating a truly zero-emission ecosystem offering technology for solar electricity generation, energy storage to save that electricity, and battery-electric vehicles powered by that clean energy. BYD has 220,000 employees across the globe, including nearly 1,000 in North America. For more information, please visit www.BYD.com or follow BYD on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Jim Skeen/media relations specialist firstname.lastname@example.org/661-264-8365
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
- Naturel Announces New Eco-friendly Product Launch
- "Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis: En Avant!" to Air on Classic 107.3
- Home Helpers Home Care Expands to Serve Hagerstown, Frederick and the Surrounding Areas
- Southern Ocean Chamber Fall Non Profit Forum Building Bridges to Inclusion
- St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center adding Skills Services and expanding to Pontiac
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds More Top Cartoons to the Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV
- Beacon Lake Builders Honored in Northeast Florida Parade of Homes
- ARTS GARAGE in Delray Beach Presents Thought-Provoking BUNKER on Oct 24
- TRENDnet Introduces World's First ONVIF Conformant Smart Surveillance Switches
- Smile Works Dental is offering ₤1200 off on Invisalign in London
- Foresight Science & Technology Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- Local Carpenter Lists Essential Home Improvement Projects to Tackle this Fall
- Twee nieuwe franchisepartners bij ActionCOACH
- New short film series showcases female writers and performers in the North
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
- G-Cloud 12 will include Advent IM Holistic Security Consultancy
- Businesses Are Switching To ezAccounting Software To Tackle Both Payroll and Accounting Tasks
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme