Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- Renowned RFID Expert Joins ELATEC as Innovation Manager
- ESL Releases Data Communications Video Highlighting Network Product Lines
- Sage IT Announces New Chief Delivery Officer
- Sage IT Announces New Chief Customer Officer
- Triage Partners Integrates Incoming Quality Inspection (IQC) and Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Testing in WipIT™ Software System
Currently, Kambrian Corporation has knowledgeable and dedicated technicians averaging over 20 years of experience spread throughout the states of California, Nevada, Washington and Florida. Kambrian also relies on the help of skilled project managers and professional estimators throughout these states. Kambrian Corporation is insured with $5 million of umbrella coverage and bonded with $4 million on a single and aggregate level. They are also officially authorized to complete low-voltage and cabling jobs of any category.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
Kambrian is stringent on performing professional, reliable, and responsible services all throughout. Kambrian is part of the BISCI organization which requires Kambrian to adhere to national industry and government building codes at each step of the low-voltage installation process. We currently hold low-voltage license C7 #997330 with State of California.
In 2010, some of our first low-voltage installation customers included national retailers such as Starbucks, Walmart and McDonalds in the state of California. Later on, Kambrian won bigger projects servicing public sector customers such as the UCLA and USC hospitals, as well as utilities customer PG&E security systems services. Due to the national capacity of our customers, Kambrian sees great potential in eventually establishing and strengthening their cabling business throughout all 50 states.
During January of 2018, Kambrian acquire their low-voltage license #0083078 from the State of Nevada Contractors Board. Kambrian is now actively servicing southern Nevada, mainly the Las Vegas area, as well as northern Nevada, specifically the Reno area.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
Furthermore, during November of 2018 Kambrian obtained their license from the State of Washington's Department of Labor and Industries. Since then, Kambrian has had the chance to provide services to their customers in the greater Seattle, Washington and Western Washington area. Kambrian holds Electrical Contractor EC (09) license for Telecommunications under number UBI 604-318-657.
Finally, in July of 2019 Kambrian acquired their license from the State of Florida's Department of Business and Professional Services under license number ES12001770. We are thrilled and excited about the coming expansion and opportunities.
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"