Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 458
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 124
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
Similar on eTradeWire
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Advances in Regenerative Medicine through Exosome Therapy presented by Dr. Ducan Ross, founder of Kimera Labs at Perpetual Life
- Glutamate Decarboxylase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Glycolic Acid Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- PearlFection Dentistry invests in state of the art Cone Beam CT scanner (3D imaging), Panoramic X-ray System, and Cephalometric X-ray system
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Heat Shock Protein Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds Director of Bioenergy Center to Group
- Macadamian Recognized in Think Tank ConCeplus' Healthcare Movers 2019 Report on digital transformation in healthcare
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Copper Hospital Bed Study Shows 90% Reduction on HAI Bacteria Counts
Phoenix, Arizona, October 14th, 2019 -- Kalos Therapeutics announced today that Jamie Jones has joined the company as their Chief Business Officer. In this role, Mr. Jones will provide strategic leadership from a commercial background as well as leadership in the evaluation, development, implementation, and management of partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions. Mr. Jones will also serve as a member of Kalos Therapeutics' executive leadership team.
"Jamie is a recognized life science senior business leader who brings a commitment to patients and science to our organization. He has led the commercialization of novel best-in-class brands in diabetes, HIV and rare disease. During his 27-year career in pharma and biotech, Jamie has been a commercial leader for Novo Nordisk, Gilead Sciences and Alnylam Pharmaceuticals. Industry peers have recognized him as an inventive executive who challenges teams to overcome obstacles and breakthrough barriers by developing strong strategic relationships with corporate partners, community leaders, and stakeholders to ensure alliances are fully leveraged. Jamie's business and marketing capability will complement our executive leadership team's ability to maximize future assets." says George Colberg, Chairman and Co-Founder of Kalos Therapeutics, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Salesforce Data Migration Service, Enso Data App, Launches At Dreamforce
- GingerNewYork TV Show Kicks Off the Christmas Season with VocalSouL and The Fabulous Fezziwigs
- New York Car And Limo Service to JFK LGA ISP EWR Manhattan
- Best JFK Airport Car Service in New York
- Transformation Christian Fellowship Brings In The New Year With A Powerful Worship Experience called Vision Sunday
Kalos Therapeutics is a pioneering biotech company developing a platform of drugs containing multiple arrays of natriuretic peptide which have demonstrated a broad spectrum of anti-tumor activity with negligible or no known adverse effects. In a Pre-IND Study using the parent drug involving a total of eighty-eight patients, including 22 healthy patients, the study demonstrated safety and therapeutic efficacy. Kalos' leading drug candidate, KTH 222, regulates cell growth via inhibition of the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) pathway. Kalos is changing the care paradigm for treating cancer patients as KTH 222 can function as a lead therapy or used in combination with existing therapies to improve efficacy and reduce toxicity and mitigate or reverse resistance. Nearly 17 million patients are living with a cancer diagnosis without safe nontoxic maintenance therapy. Kalos' therapeutic solutions expect to help stabilize these patients, allowing them time to recover and improve their quality of life while holding their tumors in a sustained state of slowed growth or stasis. Kalos' vision is to treat dangerous and debilitating diseases while improving the quality of life for patients and their families.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Marketplace App Extends The Life Of Your Clothing
- U.S. immigrant artists present virtual reality art installation on human migration
- REDLINE release new album 'Gods And Monsters'
- Celebrity Status Hair Studio Announces Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Grand Opening with Partners Matri
- Changing Faces: America Nods to a Popular Protein
George Colberg CEO
- Mark Spain Real Estate President to Appear on Dave Baker Home Fix-It Radio Show
- Sugar Beet Storage Protected By Data Logging
- Hydrá Wellness IV Therapy Lounge Opens in Palm Beach
- Selling-Songwriter Behind Rihanna Debuts as an Artist for the First Time in her Career
- Self-Care Sucks! When Wellness Runs Dry
- Venieri wheeled backhoe loaders deliver high productivity
- Sonido Software Launches Efficient Business Management Tools for Audio Production Professionals
- Exciting Sales Opportunity with JRM Web Marketing
- Featured Vehicle Alert!! 2017 White Ford Escape On Our Lot Now!
- Must Read Blog: Top 7 Tree-Care Myths
- 3 Gold Medals For Florida Dragon Boat Coach
- IVolunteer International Receives Association by United Nations Department of Global Communicatio
- New KDG Website Wins UI/UX Design Team Gold MarCom Award
- Meet Miss. Multinational USA, Daniela Nieto, at HCI Hair Solutions' Open House Tomorrow, Nov. 22
- AccuSource Gearing Up for Complimentary 2019 Year-End Compliance Webinar
- Extended Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!
- One Park Financial Again Recognized as One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" Named to the 2019 Entrepreneur360 List by Entrepreneur
- Premier Continues Rapid Growth, Excited for New Coworking Opportunities
- Barcoding, Inc. Shares New Research and Resources for Businesses Migrating to Android in 2020
- The Magnificent Outdoor Sculpture Garden At Oeno Gallery