Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 596
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 508
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 420
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 419
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 387
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 376
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 349
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 306
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 210
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 205
Similar on eTradeWire
- Constant, Cloud Infrastructure Provider, Announces Additions to Executive Leadership
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- Wet wipe hand sanitizer designed specifically for school buses by BiOXO Solutions LLC
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Exploride Animation – Exploride Web Design's Sister Company Redefines Animation Industry Norms
- General Data Tech Successfully Migrates SAP to Google Cloud with the Leadership of Managecore
- Digital Cash Processing, Genmega Partner to Deliver Next Generation ATM Functionality
- Trstpays wins Best Startup Innovation at the 2021 Merchant Payments Ecosystem Awards
- How Solar Can Play a Role in Climate Change
- Expense, Tax Issues in Hiring Remote Workers: Biz Coach
Kaizen staking is based on Kaizen protocol, a new generation DeFi protocol, which addresses major impediments to accessing DeFi services such as impermanent loss, hidden fees and high transaction costs which prevent DeFi from being inclusive of millions of users.
To promote DeFi adoption, Kaizen Finance currently offers up to 80% APY for major stablecoins like USDT, BUSD, USDC and DAI with a minimal lockup period of 6 months within its staking service. Kaizen Finance does not charge users any fees for staking their income.
Kaizen protocol is an automated liquidity protocol, which provides three main advantages:
- Low commissions
- Utilization of Oracle-Governed pools
- Easy-to-use tools for broader usage
Kaizen protocol in combination with intuitive design of the platform, allows users to easily navigate DeFi services and enables the platform to provide users opportunities to earn some of the highest guaranteed returns on the market for holding stablecoin assets. Precise price oracle system, which takes into account the external market feeds is another distinctive feature that sets Kaizen Finance apart from conventional DeFi platforms.
More on eTradeWire News
- Crescent City's March 12-14 Spring Estates Auction will kick off with couture purses, fine jewelry
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group's Be The Sunshine Volunteer Week
- Orchestry Announces Partnership with Softchoice to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Koenig Equipment Opens the Doors to New Franklin Facility
- Tammy L. Hein Announces the Release of Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Your Training
Kaizen staking operates on the basis of stablecoin to provide asset security. The value of stablecoins is pegged to USD, providing minimal risks of volatility and reducing risks of losing asset value. Kaizen staking leverages the full security potential of decentralized finance, therefore the rewards are generated and transferred automatically and no entity can meddle with them.
Kaizen Finance launched the Kaizen swapping service earlier this year introducing the ability to swap USDT and ETH for tokens of pioneering products and services.
- The Q iLASIK & Med Spa to Host Grand Opening to Benefit Imagine Children's Center
- Successful Las Vegas Promoter Developing Her Own Talk Show
- How Far Would You Go in a Treasure Hunt for Happiness?
- Modern Campus Launches Digital Engagement Experience
- Upcoming Local-Lit Event at Unicoi County Public Library!
- Bay Area filmmaker, comedian to talk about stuttering at British arts festival
- Naples teen recognized as Boys & Girls Club's Youth of the Year
- Custom weldments produce superior agriculture and mining components
- Boiler replacement can generate energy efficiency benefits
- Custom brass coins are a popular choice for challenge coins
- Del Webb at Lake Oconee Undergoes New Year Refresh for 2021
- How to Make House Cleanings Less Stressful
- Matanzas on the Bay features dining and drink specials with live music on St. Patrick's Day
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Makes Student Life Easier
- Invisalign in Exton Affordable Alternative to Traditional Braces
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Advice When it Comes to Lump-Sum Payments
- Licensing Lawyer Daniel T. Geherin Discusses What You Should Know Before You Call
- SELA Collaborative to unveil The SELA Agenda at Facebook Live Event Wednesday, March 3rd with host Jackeline Cacho
- Announcing the Release of Atlantis: City of Mages
- Your Green Homestead announced the winner of 2020 Highest Rated Entry Award