Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 439
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 212
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 209
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 184
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 174
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 157
- Sophia King, Award-winning Atlanta Author, Showcasing At Miami Book Fair November 17 and 18 107
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018 101
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Assures Readers That The IRS Really Does Go After Everyone
- Local Business Owner Keana Spencer Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Foundation Capital Partners Closing on Acquisition of First Opportunity Zone Investment
- Kyle Griffith Elected to International Business Brokers Association Board of Governors
- Yorkshire-based RS Accountancy Opens New Office, Goes Nationwide
- O'shea, Carte & Schiavone Officially Open For Business
- Eaglestone: Merger With Biscoe & Futrowsky, P.c
- UHY appoints as new chairman current Chief Operating Officer of US member firm
- New member firm in Sri Lanka joins the UHY network
- Essex Bookkeepers on the Importance of Claiming the Correct Self Employed Expenses
The promotion of key members of the firm's management team reflects Kaiser Consulting's commitment to recognizing the unique contributions of each professional based upon their distinct experiences and talents.
"Hilary, Michele, Tracey, Jill, Michelle, and Angela are accomplished professionals who earned their positions as shareholders through hard work, innovative thinking, and outstanding customer service," said Lori Kaiser, CPA, Founder and CEO of Kaiser Consulting. "As shareholders, we are committed to ensuring the firm's long-term success. This commitment is illustrated by our enduring focus on the prosperity of the firm's clients and employees, as well as our collective dedication to preserving the firm's unique culture and core values."
Hilary Dodson, CPA, joined the firm in 2008 and is Director of Client Service. With over 20 years of Big 4 accounting and private industry experience, Hilary focuses her extensive accounting and auditing expertise on a diverse array of engagements including US-SOX/J-SOX compliance audits, outsourced accounting, and internal control assessments. Hilary holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University and previously practiced accounting in Rochester, New York.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Mind to Matter" Named Best Health Book of the Year
- Miss Arab USA Inas Alawam to present the 2018 BAMA Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Relief for Camp Fire Victims at Rancho Chico Mobile Home Park
- Brian Eaton Releases New Album, Hard Bent, Out Now
- Meridian Springs Primary Care brings membership based DPC to The Woodlands
- Financial planners benefit from DomaCom and Mentor collaboration and focus on the future
- Domain Name Selection-Which Domain Name to Choose?
Michele Himes, CPA, CGMA, joined the firm in 2008 and is Director of Client Service. A Chartered Global Management Accountant, Michele manages a large portfolio of regulatory compliance audits, outsourced accounting, and process improvement projects employing her significant auditing, finance, and US-SOX/J-SOX skills derived from over 20 years of experience, including her time at a Big 4 and in private industry. Michele holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University. A native of Ohio, Michele has worked in the capital city of Columbus throughout her accounting career.
Tracey Holecek, CPA, joined the firm in 2013 and is Director of Client Service. Tracey utilizes her deep understanding of US-SOX/J-SOX, financial reporting, and strategic planning stemming from over 20 years of Big 4 accounting and private industry experience to oversee a multitude of engagements, including compliance audits, outsourced accounting, and transaction advisory consulting projects. Tracey holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from John Carroll University. Formerly from Buffalo, New York, Tracey started her accounting career in Cleveland, Ohio.
Jill Kerns, CISA, joined the firm in 2010 and is Director of IT Compliance and Data Security. A Certified Information Systems Auditor with 15 years of computer systems experience, including working as an IT consultant at a Big 4, Jill leads the firm's Information Technology Compliance Group and specializes in US-SOX/J-SOX IT compliance audits and IT internal control assessments. Jill holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Analysis from Miami University. Born and raised in Central Ohio, Jill's IT career has been centered around Columbus.
Michelle Martin, CPA, CGMA, joined the firm in 2005 and is the Controller of Kaiser Consulting. Drawing upon over 25 years of Big 4 accounting and private industry experience, Michelle is responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the firm. Additionally, Michelle supervises client auditing and accounting projects utilizing her in-depth knowledge of US-SOX/J-SOX compliance, internal controls, and process improvements. Michelle holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University and has worked in Columbus since graduating from college.
More on eTradeWire News
- Local Home Cleaning Company Expands Cleaning Services into Naples Florida
- Diligent research propels a Gainsborough oil portrait study to $103,125 at Woodshed Art Auctions
- Taming Light Photography To Have Its Grandest Photo Adventure In 2019
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- DataSelf Corp. Announces Cloud Data Warehouse for Mid-Sized Organizations
- Project holocene endangered animal drawings opens at NTSEC, the National Taiwan Science Education Center in Taipei, Taiwan
- Last Chance to Call Boulder Pass at Dove Mountain Your Home!
Angela McDermott joined the firm in 2011 and is Director of Operations. Skillfully deploying her over 20 years of business development and management expertise, Angela provides the leadership for developing and executing the firm's sales, marketing, communications, and recruiting strategies. She is instrumental in relationship building and identifying how members within the business community can benefit from the firm's value-added services. Angela holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Healthcare Administration from Northern Illinois University. Before relocating to Central Ohio, Angela previously worked in the Chicago, Illinois area.
About Kaiser Consulting
Kaiser Consulting offers a broad range of industry-specific accounting, finance, and information technology services including US-SOX/J-SOX and regulatory compliance audits, outsourced accounting, transaction advisory consulting, internal control assessments, and process improvement solutions.
For over 25 years, our accomplished professionals have been providing specialized services to businesses ranging in size from the smallest privately-owned companies to multinational publicly-traded companies, as well as nonprofit organizations.
Headquartered in Powell, Ohio, Kaiser Consulting is an all-woman owned firm with over 60 employees. The firm is currently the 8th largest accounting firm in Central Ohio based on the number of CPA's serving clients according to research conducted by Columbus Business First. Kaiser Consulting also has operations in Cincinnati, Ohio.
To learn more, please visit our website at https://kaiserconsulting.com.
- 16 yr Old Singer/Songwriter/Producer Angelo David On the Rise as Next Big Pop/Alternative Star
- ZYN becomes a fully Certified B CorpTM
- Celebrate the spirit of giving at The Collection's Black Friday One Warm Coat Drive
- "The Biddeford Spies" - History Takes a Different Spin in World War II Thriller
- Cahill Contractors LLC Announces New Appointments In Leadership
- The First Ladies Of Disco To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show w/ Ron Russell Wednesday November 21, 2018
- Anchorage Community Raises Over $100,000 for Local Schools in October
- Positively People Hosts Dec. 13 DiSC® Productive Conflict Showcase with Wiley Corporation
- Sorbitol Dehydrogenase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- New Online Coworking Directory—USA
- Summer is over but your ice needs are not!
- Corl Recognized as Toronto's Best Tech Startup
- O'Dwyer Homes Celebrates 2,000th Homeowners
- Arrington Schelin a Professional Corporation Announces New Associate To The Firm
- Online Grocery Shopping for Thanksgiving Will Reach 44%
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Seattle
- Local DJ Nominated for Third Award in 2018
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Aida Haile
- Martin County Healthy Start Coalition Receives Donation of 100 Baby K'tan ® Carriers
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese