Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 140
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jarvis Christian College Students Chosen for PwC START Program
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis On Proposed IRS Investigation Of College Admissions Scandal
- Integratouch named a top viable vendor in 2019
- Tax Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Says Millions Of Taxpayers Will Apply For Underpayment Penalty Relief
- Codemint Now introduces multiple commercial platforms in accounting Final year project research topics to benefit undergraduates
- Learn How to Have Your Avocado Toast and Eat it Too with the Money Matters Audiobook
- Houston, TX and Springfield, IL are the Best Cities for Accountants
- Tom Dunn CPA Firm Voted "Best in Reliability in 2019" by Small Business Monthly Readers
- Strafford Tax Training Offers Webinar on the Final Regulations for the Section 965 Foreign Deemed Rep
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference
The promotion of key members of the firm's management team reflects Kaiser Consulting's commitment to recognizing the unique contributions of each professional based upon their distinct experiences and talents.
"Hilary, Michele, Tracey, Jill, Michelle, and Angela are accomplished professionals who earned their positions as shareholders through hard work, innovative thinking, and outstanding customer service," said Lori Kaiser, CPA, Founder and CEO of Kaiser Consulting. "As shareholders, we are committed to ensuring the firm's long-term success. This commitment is illustrated by our enduring focus on the prosperity of the firm's clients and employees, as well as our collective dedication to preserving the firm's unique culture and core values."
Hilary Dodson, CPA, joined the firm in 2008 and is Director of Client Service. With over 20 years of Big 4 accounting and private industry experience, Hilary focuses her extensive accounting and auditing expertise on a diverse array of engagements including US-SOX/J-SOX compliance audits, outsourced accounting, and internal control assessments. Hilary holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University and previously practiced accounting in Rochester, New York.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
Michele Himes, CPA, CGMA, joined the firm in 2008 and is Director of Client Service. A Chartered Global Management Accountant, Michele manages a large portfolio of regulatory compliance audits, outsourced accounting, and process improvement projects employing her significant auditing, finance, and US-SOX/J-SOX skills derived from over 20 years of experience, including her time at a Big 4 and in private industry. Michele holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University. A native of Ohio, Michele has worked in the capital city of Columbus throughout her accounting career.
Tracey Holecek, CPA, joined the firm in 2013 and is Director of Client Service. Tracey utilizes her deep understanding of US-SOX/J-SOX, financial reporting, and strategic planning stemming from over 20 years of Big 4 accounting and private industry experience to oversee a multitude of engagements, including compliance audits, outsourced accounting, and transaction advisory consulting projects. Tracey holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from John Carroll University. Formerly from Buffalo, New York, Tracey started her accounting career in Cleveland, Ohio.
Jill Kerns, CISA, joined the firm in 2010 and is Director of IT Compliance and Data Security. A Certified Information Systems Auditor with 15 years of computer systems experience, including working as an IT consultant at a Big 4, Jill leads the firm's Information Technology Compliance Group and specializes in US-SOX/J-SOX IT compliance audits and IT internal control assessments. Jill holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Analysis from Miami University. Born and raised in Central Ohio, Jill's IT career has been centered around Columbus.
Michelle Martin, CPA, CGMA, joined the firm in 2005 and is the Controller of Kaiser Consulting. Drawing upon over 25 years of Big 4 accounting and private industry experience, Michelle is responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the firm. Additionally, Michelle supervises client auditing and accounting projects utilizing her in-depth knowledge of US-SOX/J-SOX compliance, internal controls, and process improvements. Michelle holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University and has worked in Columbus since graduating from college.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
Angela McDermott joined the firm in 2011 and is Director of Operations. Skillfully deploying her over 20 years of business development and management expertise, Angela provides the leadership for developing and executing the firm's sales, marketing, communications, and recruiting strategies. She is instrumental in relationship building and identifying how members within the business community can benefit from the firm's value-added services. Angela holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Healthcare Administration from Northern Illinois University. Before relocating to Central Ohio, Angela previously worked in the Chicago, Illinois area.
About Kaiser Consulting
Kaiser Consulting offers a broad range of industry-specific accounting, finance, and information technology services including US-SOX/J-SOX and regulatory compliance audits, outsourced accounting, transaction advisory consulting, internal control assessments, and process improvement solutions.
For over 25 years, our accomplished professionals have been providing specialized services to businesses ranging in size from the smallest privately-owned companies to multinational publicly-traded companies, as well as nonprofit organizations.
Headquartered in Powell, Ohio, Kaiser Consulting is an all-woman owned firm with over 60 employees. The firm is currently the 8th largest accounting firm in Central Ohio based on the number of CPA's serving clients according to research conducted by Columbus Business First. Kaiser Consulting also has operations in Cincinnati, Ohio.
To learn more, please visit our website at https://kaiserconsulting.com.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC