Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 185
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 163
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 162
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 151
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 123
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 102
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- G-Accon wins Emerging App Partner of the Year in Xero Americas Awards 2018
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis On Challenges Taxpayers May Face From Government Shutdown
- Small Businesses Become More Productive in 2019 With ezAccounting Software From Halfpricesoft.com
- Batley CPA helps manage nondeductible and deductible IRAs
- 25% Dividend Paid plus 25% Advance Discount for NY Workers' Comp. Wholesalers Safety Group
- DIY ezW2 Software Helps Service Companies File Both W2 and 1099 In House Easily
- New member firm in Nepal joins the UHY network
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
- B. Michael Shanley, to host Taxes In Retirement Workshop
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Reviews New Tax Law Changes That Are Likely To Affect Many
The promotion of key members of the firm's management team reflects Kaiser Consulting's commitment to recognizing the unique contributions of each professional based upon their distinct experiences and talents.
"Hilary, Michele, Tracey, Jill, Michelle, and Angela are accomplished professionals who earned their positions as shareholders through hard work, innovative thinking, and outstanding customer service," said Lori Kaiser, CPA, Founder and CEO of Kaiser Consulting. "As shareholders, we are committed to ensuring the firm's long-term success. This commitment is illustrated by our enduring focus on the prosperity of the firm's clients and employees, as well as our collective dedication to preserving the firm's unique culture and core values."
Hilary Dodson, CPA, joined the firm in 2008 and is Director of Client Service. With over 20 years of Big 4 accounting and private industry experience, Hilary focuses her extensive accounting and auditing expertise on a diverse array of engagements including US-SOX/J-SOX compliance audits, outsourced accounting, and internal control assessments. Hilary holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University and previously practiced accounting in Rochester, New York.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Trial for Alabama Death Row Inmate Represented by Snell & Wilmer Lawyer
- SKB Introduces Three All-New Rolling Compact Rigs
- Keeper Goals Adds New Sales Team Member Sara Hans
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Phoenix Moving and Storage Leader
- The Club at Altair Irvine Grand Opens January 26th!
- Metal-Based Chemotherapy Could Help Improve Survival in Patients with Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Wisconsin Moving and Storage Leader
Michele Himes, CPA, CGMA, joined the firm in 2008 and is Director of Client Service. A Chartered Global Management Accountant, Michele manages a large portfolio of regulatory compliance audits, outsourced accounting, and process improvement projects employing her significant auditing, finance, and US-SOX/J-SOX skills derived from over 20 years of experience, including her time at a Big 4 and in private industry. Michele holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University. A native of Ohio, Michele has worked in the capital city of Columbus throughout her accounting career.
Tracey Holecek, CPA, joined the firm in 2013 and is Director of Client Service. Tracey utilizes her deep understanding of US-SOX/J-SOX, financial reporting, and strategic planning stemming from over 20 years of Big 4 accounting and private industry experience to oversee a multitude of engagements, including compliance audits, outsourced accounting, and transaction advisory consulting projects. Tracey holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from John Carroll University. Formerly from Buffalo, New York, Tracey started her accounting career in Cleveland, Ohio.
Jill Kerns, CISA, joined the firm in 2010 and is Director of IT Compliance and Data Security. A Certified Information Systems Auditor with 15 years of computer systems experience, including working as an IT consultant at a Big 4, Jill leads the firm's Information Technology Compliance Group and specializes in US-SOX/J-SOX IT compliance audits and IT internal control assessments. Jill holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Analysis from Miami University. Born and raised in Central Ohio, Jill's IT career has been centered around Columbus.
Michelle Martin, CPA, CGMA, joined the firm in 2005 and is the Controller of Kaiser Consulting. Drawing upon over 25 years of Big 4 accounting and private industry experience, Michelle is responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the firm. Additionally, Michelle supervises client auditing and accounting projects utilizing her in-depth knowledge of US-SOX/J-SOX compliance, internal controls, and process improvements. Michelle holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from The Ohio State University and has worked in Columbus since graduating from college.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mesothelioma-Causing Asbestos Found in Children's Products
- Driftscape Launches Free Trial Feature
- Hygieneering, Inc. Renews ISNetworld Membership
- State of Redleg Investments: December 2018
- For Valentine Weekend Dance to the Light of the Moon
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey Kicks Off New Year
- CopyPro.ai Opens Its Headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada
Angela McDermott joined the firm in 2011 and is Director of Operations. Skillfully deploying her over 20 years of business development and management expertise, Angela provides the leadership for developing and executing the firm's sales, marketing, communications, and recruiting strategies. She is instrumental in relationship building and identifying how members within the business community can benefit from the firm's value-added services. Angela holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Healthcare Administration from Northern Illinois University. Before relocating to Central Ohio, Angela previously worked in the Chicago, Illinois area.
About Kaiser Consulting
Kaiser Consulting offers a broad range of industry-specific accounting, finance, and information technology services including US-SOX/J-SOX and regulatory compliance audits, outsourced accounting, transaction advisory consulting, internal control assessments, and process improvement solutions.
For over 25 years, our accomplished professionals have been providing specialized services to businesses ranging in size from the smallest privately-owned companies to multinational publicly-traded companies, as well as nonprofit organizations.
Headquartered in Powell, Ohio, Kaiser Consulting is an all-woman owned firm with over 60 employees. The firm is currently the 8th largest accounting firm in Central Ohio based on the number of CPA's serving clients according to research conducted by Columbus Business First. Kaiser Consulting also has operations in Cincinnati, Ohio.
To learn more, please visit our website at https://kaiserconsulting.com.
- Helping Kids with Cancer Radiothon raises more than $150,000
- Clear Soul Forces - Still (Album)
- CAN Bus Logger Keeps Cambridge Racing Team Competitive
- Blue Nose Custom Engraved Challenge Coins Makes Port Today
- VCPWA announces Derrick Wilson as the New Strategic Operations Manager
- Bedfont announces Dr Jafar Jafari as its first member on the Gastrolyzer Medical Advisory Board
- accu-rate™ Estimating Services Co. software now offering 1006 100-Stories Estimating System
- NTI Now Offering a 4K HDMI USB KVM Switch
- Wheel Fun Rentals Hosts Interactive Booth at the Travel & Adventure Show in San Diego
- A Day Without Educators Within OUSD
- New work trucks and equipment rolling out at The Work Truck Show 2019
- Are you using Google and Social Media to best promote your business
- Savant Books Announces the Release of Nicholas Bylotas' New Novel, "StoryTeller" in eBook Format
- Home Tax Solutions Announced as the Largest Originator of Property Tax Loans in State of Texas According to Public Data
- Attn:Newspaper Publishers, Editors & Sales re Severe Weather Events & Newspaper Advertising Revenues
- DTC Offers New Programs & Partnerships To Train Detroit Residents For In Demand Careers
- Associates Rank RE/MAX Platinum Realty Best Brokerage
- The MJA Company Launches New Website
- Cynthia Daniels & Co. Brings Ultimate Girlfriend Gathering to the Midsouth with Black Bridal Expo
- Innovative HR tech startup launches JobzMall 2.0, new career platform, for evolving workforce