Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Winners of Disruptive Startup Summit 2019
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- Salient Process Introduces New Tools to Expedite IBM BAW Migration
- SmartBear Automates Performance Testing CI/CD Pipelines with New LoadNinja API, Extending Revoluti
- AEB partners with IoD on "2019 Open House on the Road for Global Business"
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
Started on January 2, 1989, by company President Jim Wieland, JW Software began in the basement of his home. Jim had been working in the software industry for several years until he decided to start JW Software, a custom business application developer for small businesses in the St. Louis area.
Jim's first customer was in the insurance industry as a Third-Party Administrator and they worked together to develop a time-billing application that evolved into the 1st iteration of the FileHandler Claims Management Software.
30 years later, JW Software has grown into a nationally recognized Claims Administration and RMIS Software Partner, that continues to grow both in sales and staff.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
"30 years is an impressive milestone for any company in the technology/ software space. JW Software has to be one of the longest running software companies to serve the insurance industry today, which is pretty amazing." -Nicholas Toal, VP of Business Development
About JW Software: JW Software was started in 1989, as a software company designed to create custom business applications for small business in the St. Louis area. The company found a niche in the insurance industry, specifically Third-Party Administrators that needed Claims Management Software to manage their business needs and launched the claims management software. FileHandler™ has become a trusted software solution in the claims and risk management market for the past 30 years. JW Software is continuing its growth and evolution with the launch of FileHandler Enterprise™, the newest claims management solution, incorporating the newest technology and security to the system. FileHandler Enterprise™, the flagship claims management software, and PolicyHandler, a complete Workers' Compensation Policy Management System, have evolved to develop a comprehensive web-based software solution for businesses to effectively manage policies and insurance claims.
If you would like more information about this topic, please call Nick Toal at 314-843-5950, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Kiss Goodbye To Ms Raises Awareness And Vital Resources To Help Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis
- Figural oil painting by James McNeill Whistler will be in Woodshed Art Auctions' April 4th auction
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- PMTI announces virtual PMP® Training Course - April 1 to 4
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Find Out If It's Possible To Bring Order From Chaos and Personal Tragedy In "Beleaguered Truth"
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- David McCaskill Joins Halff as Director of Landscape Architecture
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Go Behind The Scenes In The New Audiobook "Yes, Ma'am!: Running the Thin Blue Line - A Cop's Memoir"
- Radio Host Neil Henry's Safe Money Book
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors