Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Candlebar.com Sells the World's Best Wax Melts to Help Cancer Patients
- Bainbridge Industries Introduces Home Renovations & Referral Program
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- Elevate Every Sip: Counter Couture Unveils Comprehensive Guide on Unique Whiskey Glasses
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Georgia Outdoor Living: Elevating Outdoor Spaces with Innovative Design Expertise
- Oklahoma HVAC Company Stresses Importance Of Not Adding Refrigerant To Leaking A/C Units
- Optimum Pool Cleaning LLC Dives into Excitement with Google Reviews Raffle: Win a Dinner for Two!
- Showcase Home & Property Services Expands Moving Services into Philadelphia Region
Jung Garden Center is also a family owned and operated business for 4 generations, with it's youngest generation, Nathan Zondag, taking the lead at the start of the pandemic when interest in gardening increased for the millennial age group.
While Nathan was initially planning on opening just 1 location in 2023- in Appleton- he and his employees couldn't help but see something special in the this location when they heard the Stoughton Garden Center owners were retiring and selling the property.
While there are currently 3 Jung Garden Centers in the Madison area, the Stoughton Garden Center will provide a new opportunity for the brand to expand their greenhouse operations outside the Jung Headquarters in Randolph, WI. The new location has a planting room and greenhouse attached to the main building, and 2 large greenhouses behind the facility. There will also be capabilities to expand warehouse distribution to the Madison stores with increased storage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- KiwiQA Services Earns Distinction as a Top QA & Software Testing Company by VendorLand
- Dak Frederick, Owner, 4HG Publishing, LLC Partners with Paperbacks Ink for a Free Writing Workshop
- Charles Gianelloni Elected President of University of Nevada, Las Vegas Lee Business School's Alum
Jung Garden Centers also hope to reach a new market of customers at this location. While there are currently 3 Jung Garden Centers in the Madison area, The Stoughton Garden Center's previous owners said much of their business came from Illinois travelers with cabins near Lake Waubesa. These customers may not be familiar with the brand's expansive selection of seeds, bareroot Nursery, and expansive selection of perennials and nursery.
Jung Garden Center in Stoughton will be led by Josh Kuelling from Jung's Sun Prairie location. Josh was key in increasing a feeling of community at the Sun Prairie Garden Center when he joined the team in 2019. He maintained customer engagement by latest rare houseplants in local plant groups, actively participating in the Sun Prairie Chamber of Commerce, and even creating a Jung's float for the local Sweet Corn Fest parade.
The new Jung Garden Center in Stoughton hopes to keep up with millennial demand for the latest rare plants and organic gardening supplies, while engaging with longtime customers of the Stoughton Community.
The employees are actively moving into the Stoughton location and are planning an opening event in the beginning of March.
More details on the opening events will be available mid-February.
Emily C. Kordus
- Altitude Sound Club Unveils Groundbreaking AI Album "Introducing Lion Aurora"
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Spring Art Classes for Adults, Teens & Children
- 7th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Lord of Terror is live! - Zinequest solo dungeon delve
- Caffè Umbria's Grifo Blend Takes Center Stage at 2024 Coffee Fest Latte Art World Championship
- 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Hypnosis Conference
- Ryan & Tyson Thacker Scheduled to Appear on Spotlight Television Hosted by Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- ImmuniWeb and Bammtech Form Strategic Partnership to Expand Market Reach
- Grand Opening of new Bonita Commons Goodwill
- Ben Allen Band to headline March 24 BBQ, Bands & Brew to benefit Lee BIA Builders Care
- Florida Events and Festivals Proudly Sponsors The Treasure Coast Seafood Festival
- Dr. Shruti Shah: Dual Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Management
- Do You Want to Start A Business But Don't Know What it Will Demand of You?
- ASA Webinar Explores Mid-Year Economic & Market Conditions, Impact on Valuations & Cost of Capital
- Meet Memoirist Felicia Thai Heath: Celebrate Women's History Month
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Announcing the Inaugural Taste of Sheboygan
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place