Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 536
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 210
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 185
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 167
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 160
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 143
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 141
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 140
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 140
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 132
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fat Loss Pill Debunks Believed Myths and Delivers Unprecedented Weight Loss
- Columbia Hosts Children's Business Fair
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- Looking for a lot more Business a lot faster? First, take a look at this Advertising Math
- HRA vs. Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- How AI Health Chatbots Can Help Stem Coronavirus Pandemic Chaos
- The UK's Most Sustainable Wood Fuel Brand
- Holistic Management for Sustained Growth in Organizations
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- The Felix Organization Announces Camp Felix Pride at The Fresh Air Fund
Blue Distinction Centers are nationally designated facilities that show a commitment to delivering improved patient safety and better health outcomes, based on objective measures that were developed with input from the community and leading accreditation and quality organizations.
"Substance use disorder has been particularly devastating to the people and communities here in Kentucky and turning the tide on this epidemic requires a community-wide effort that starts with evidence-based, highly-coordinated treatment," said Dr. Jeff Reynolds, Medical Director of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Kentucky. "JourneyPure's commitment to quality and compassion is a tremendous asset to the entire southern and central communities of Kentucky. This is a well-deserved honor and I congratulate the entire team at JourneyPure."
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 130 Americans die every day from an opioid overdose, which highlights the seriousness of the opioid epidemic and how critical it is for patients to receive comprehensive, meaningful care. The BDC Substance Use Treatment and Recovery program requires designated facilities to deliver coordinated multidisciplinary care to patients and provide timely access to quality medical and psychosocial care in all phases of treatment. Designated facilities must also offer Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)—a way to treat opioid addiction that includes a medication component and behavioral therapy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ebonyx Launches Its Marketplace to Connect Sellers and Buyers of Afrocentric Items
- New Anti IgM Antibody Monoclonal by Molecular Depot
- New Anti Biotin Antibody from Molecular Depot
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases New Album "Where Do We Go from Here?
- Documentary about America's oldest white oak tree digital and demand release and screening
"Our mission at JourneyPure Bowling Green is to help individuals with substance abuse and mental health disorders get healthy and stay healthy," said Josh Foster, Chief Marketing Officer at JourneyPure. "We are dealing with a chronic condition, but one we know is treatable. Our commitment from the beginning has been to hold ourselves accountable to achieving positive outcomes at a level that exceeds national averages. By providing evidenced-based, fully integrated treatment, we are doing just that. We constantly strive to serve our community and its struggling members with the best-in-class care they deserve."
Since 2006, the Blue Distinction Specialty Care program has helped patients find quality specialty care in such areas as bariatric surgery, cancer care, cardiac care, cellular immunotherapy, knee and hip replacements, and maternity care, while encouraging healthcare professionals to improve the care they deliver. Research shows that, compared to other providers, programs designated as Blue Distinction Centers demonstrate better quality and improved patient outcomes.
JourneyPure is a leading provider of innovative addiction treatment services, with an emphasis on treating co- occurring mental illness and substance abuse disorders. Through a combination of inpatient facilities, outpatient centers, and proprietary coaching services, we deliver the full continuum of integrated, high-quality services to assist each patient in getting healthy and staying healthy. For more information please go to www.journeypure.com.
About Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association is a national federation of 36 independent, community-based and locally operated Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies that collectively provide health care coverage for one in three Americans. BCBSA provides health care insights through Blue Cross Blue Shield, The Health of America Report® series and the national BCBS Health IndexSM. For more information on BCBSA and its member companies, please visit BCBS.com. We also encourage you to connect with us on Facebook, check out our videos on YouTube and follow us on Twitter.
More on eTradeWire News
- New novel asks you to "imagine trying to solve your own murder"
- Captavo Consulting becomes Consulting Partner to Hitachi Vantara
- Amigo Events Announce Traditional Goan Carnival Event in London
- Help Create Traveling Shamans Camp 2020
- Georgia Classic Pool of Milton Awarded Best Of Houzz 2020
About Blue Distinction Centers
Blue Distinction Centers (BDC) met overall quality measures, developed with input from the medical community. A Local Blue Plan may require additional criteria for providers located in its own service area; for details, contact your Local Blue Plan. Blue Distinction Centers+ (BDC+) also met cost measures that address consumers' need for affordable healthcare. Each provider's cost of care is evaluated using data from its Local Blue Plan. Providers in California, Idaho, New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington may lie in two Local Blue Plans' areas, resulting in two evaluations for cost of care; and their own Local Blue Plans decide whether one or both cost of care evaluation(s) must meet BDC+ national criteria. National criteria for BDC and BDC+ are displayed on www.bcbs.com. Individual outcomes may vary. For details on a provider's in-network status or your own policy's coverage, contact your Local Blue Plan and ask your provider before making an appointment. Neither Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association nor any Blue Plans are responsible for non-covered charges or other losses or damages resulting from Blue Distinction or other provider finder information or care received from Blue Distinction or other providers. For more information about the program and for a complete listing of the designated facilities, visit www.bcbs.com/bluedistinction.
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- Enzo Unified Signs On to Sponsor SQLSaturday in South Florida
- N'COBRA Will Participate in Bloody Sunday Jubilee
- Palm Beach County Intracoastal Waterfront Estate to Auction No Reserve to the Highest Bidder via Concierge Auctions in partnership with Darren Weiner
- Brittany Chase Selects Corner Property Management For Charming Suburban Development In Wayne NJ
- Heritage Asante Grand Opens February 29
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- Renowned intellectual icon, Chris Imafidon joins entrepreneurs to break world record for charity
- Grand Opening at Mesa Valley Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Panel Built Modular Cleanrooms Create Fully-Controlled Spaces for Precision Manufacturing
- Plano Police Association Endorses Incumbent Judge Ben Smith for 380th District Court
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber XL Laser Cutting Machine
- 2019: A year of distinction for MarketReach, Inc
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles
- Come Together Under the New Moon
- See More Knives: Trustworthy Knives & Blades
- Dallas Based Hip Hop Artist ShySpeaks Releases Aaliyah inspired track Millions
- Wendy Alton – Divorce Attorney Gets Certified in Collaborative Divorce Law in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Brandon Honda adds Allen Hicks as Executive Manager
- Grand opening celebration set at Princeton Park